Reviews for Ghosts In the Snow
PastOneonta chapter 2 . 3/23
This is wonderful. Lovely. Edward's gift to Jacob of peace of mind was wonderful. Edward was well written. Sarah was lovely and of course she figured out the legends. We regret Jared's sacrifice but it fit. Lovely story, thanks for writing and leaving posted for new readers.
liragreen chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
What a perfect story. I was a little worried that perhaps Edward had become fixated on Sarah, and that maybe there would be some kind of reversal to the original story in which Edward and Bella's daughter have some kind of relationship. I am so glad that didn't happen.

The section where Sarah grills Jake about vampires made me laugh. She sounded so much like a mini-Bella.

And you're ending was absolutely perfect. I love the idea of this season no longer being a reminder of sadness and loss, but proving to Jake that his life, Bella's life is exactly the way it is supposed to be.
liragreen chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Interesting idea. The picturesque world Jake and Bella have built for themselves is sweet, and I love seeing their little family. I haven't yet decided if the idea of Edward hanging around is sad, or just plain creepy. I'm waiting to see what the next chapter brings before I make my final decision. :-)
Guest chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
Loved it. Painfully sweet. I wish it had been a bit longer with some back story & future story! Love your writing.
endegame chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
One of my favorite Twilight fanfics. Thank you for writing this. 3
converse-queen21 chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
wow! beautifully done! i really enjoyed this story! i love bella and jacob together and i like thinking about what their lives would be like if they ended up together in the end of it all instead of her and edward. :)
Pear Killer chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
I cried, quite a bit...of course, I generally cry far easier than most, but the entire story was absolutely beautiful. It made my heart clench and sigh, and a blanket of contemplation with regards to love and life came over me. Thank-you for writing this. Not a lot of stories in the Twilight fandom are able to capture the love that Edward and Jacob hold for Bella properly, mostly because these writers are blindsided by their own preferences. You, however, took both men's hearts, wrenched it open, and splashed their emotions and feelings right across the page. :)
JessieJess26 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
This was absolutely beautiful! Wonderful job! :)
purelyamuse chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
I want to write like you. This is amazing work. I love the balance of plot, characterization and all around good storytelling. I think you've beautifully managed to make this romantic and sexy too without being vulgar. You are my new muse. I want to write like you from now on.

Again, this was excellent. Loved the scene with Edward

and jakes moments with his oldest. That was very sweet. Oh and I loved jakes realization that Bella chose him. Wonderful!
purelyamuse chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
You choose the most fascinating plot lines. I'm loving this. I love the timing and the snippets of their life together. The Image of Jake eating a lolipop and playing cards with his kid is to die for. The suspense of this fic is epic. It really feels like hes just waiting in the wings.
endegame chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
Wow. That was amazing. So lovely.
Anjinsan chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
Waow, stunningly beautiful!

I absolutely loved it, simple but incredibly well written.

I would imagine their lives somewhat like this if Eclipse ended with Bella making the healthy choice instead of following her weird obsession...
klarsen117 chapter 2 . 6/20/2010
This was such a sweet story, thank you for sharing.
klarsen117 chapter 2 . 6/20/2010
This was such a sweet story, thank you for sharing.
Ave de Sol chapter 2 . 5/19/2010
That was one of the best one-ish shots I've ever read. Good Job!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »