Reviews for Twas the Duel Before Christmas
AnimeKeepsMeSane chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
i am soooo glad its not Christmas time or else i wouldn't be able to look at plastic Christmas trees the same EVER again
HADmatter chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Poor Kaiba. This was hilarious by the way.
bbissocute chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Oh my goodness! I've got tears in my eyes, I've been laughing so hard after reading that! Ah, hilarious. Please keep up the wonderful work.

bbissocute

_ bwa-ha-ha!

Once again, man...

YOUGENIUS!
Aesthetic Butterfly chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
I am never going to look at Santa Hats or my artificial tree the same way again 0.0

But I loved it! :D

Haha. I don't think Yami will still have a job when he goes back to work :P

Good job! *favorites*
DragonDancer5150 chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Might be a Merry Christmas, but I've a feeling Yami's not going to HAVE a job come Monday. LOL! (heh, didn't I say that already XD)

Awesome as always, Lucid!
CAYMovedOn chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
My, oh my, I enjoyed this very much. I'm definatly going to start reading more of your stuff. You are one of the few, VERY FEW, who can write these two so well and still make it not sickeningly over processed. I envy you! Keep it up!
Natoya chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Ahahaha, condos in the shadow realm! That sounds nice cuz it seems like no one is letting them have thier alone time! I liked this! Good chapter!
LightSpiritDarkSpirit chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
this almost killed me. I was actually rofling at it! I will never look at a santa hat in the same way again by the way!

humor for the win!
frenziedpanda7 chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
If we all die laughing, how are we going to read your upcoming stories? _
yugixyamiyaoilover chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Wonderful and funny just what I needed!
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Very funny and cute. Poor Seto. I feel bad for Yugi but he got some rewards for his suffering.
starwefter chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Gah, Yugi out of patience? Who'd'a thought it possible?

More laughter!
Kuriso-Kun chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Omg that was hysterical. I loved it
Schmuzz chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Incredibly funny and incredibly cute. A great follow up to "Gainful Employment" and an incredibly awesome Christmas story. You're writing is becoming a lot better - not that there wasn't anything wrong with your writing before - but your style, at least in most of the stories I read by you, seem to have a bit of a sarcastic humor added to it. Being a huge fan of sarcasm, I really enjoy reading your stories! Especially humorous, crack-type ones like these.

It's been a while since I've read puzzle-shipping, and now I realized how much I've been missing it! So thank you, and have a super-special awesome Christmas and New Year. Or whatever you celebrate, I don't discriminate ;)

-TeamD out.