Reviews for What Are Little Boys Made Of?
Mireilles3 chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Awww, that was so lovely :) A perfect moment of their earlier family bonding :)

Great work!
Xenitha chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Aw...this is so sweet, Syl. I love Daddybats and you do it so well. I did enjoy Dick's tantrum as well; he reminded me a bit of Damian, which only proves that raising Dick was good training for Bruce.
Rose Eclipse chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
That just melted my heart. Cookies are a life-saving remedy, Alfred clearly knows, and Bruce's heroic actions to locate Elinore are brilliant.
danvseveryone chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Ah. I never get tired of reading this story. Although, I must ask did you make up Elinore or is she actually part of canon in some comic that I haven't got to yet? I've seen her in quite a few stories and since this story pre dates all the others fics with her in it, I was wondering if you made her and started the trend or if she actually existed in a comic?

andrea-af91 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Really really really cute! :3
Alexis Night chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Lolz. The dark and scary Batman just made a pact with a stuffed animal.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
loved it thanks
Creative Spark chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
I really like this it was sweet and made me feel all fuzzy inside.

-Creative Spark
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 12/4/2006

Lovely lovely LOVELY story! Very nice work - bravo!

PlatinumRoseLady's Offical Fanfic Rating: Four Dozen Roses and another plate of cookies!
ItzAGoodThing chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
That was great. Very touching
lucky chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
oh that was so swet!

i almost had to cry!

and i "never" cry!

great story.
jeanster chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
I must keep in mind to always have a box of facial tissue with me whenever I read your beautiful fics about young Dick Grayson and Bruce Wayne. I cried again and had to blow my nose as I was reading this very moving and touching fic. Another great job, Syl! I love your work. Best,

ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
::sniff:: Dude, you rock.
Jan-AQ chapter 1 . 10/22/2002
Awwwwwwwwww... :)
lucidscreamer chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
You write these "father and son" stories so well! *sniffles* Beautifully done.