Reviews for Christmas with the Sparrows
nineteennintytwo chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Yeah, I know I've already reviewed but WHITE CHRISTMAS! LUCKEY! It hardley ever snows here in the UK, but it decided to this year (but it came as bad news as well, since my mum and two younger siblings got trapped in a shopping centre), but then it all decided to melt and was all gone by Christmas!

Anyway, once again, this story is great!

nineteennintytwo
nineteennintytwo chapter 5 . 12/25/2009
Wow, this is hilarious! Loved it! And yes, I know I haven't finished reading the Pirate's Child series yet, but I'll get there, I promise! But I'm trying to work on the next chapter of Two Hearts Connected, plus I've come up with a new idea for a Sparrabella story.

This was great! I'm putting you on Author Alert!

nineteennintytwo
Astra-The-Goddess chapter 5 . 12/24/2009
Omg you love Christmas Vacation too? I love that part! Hahaha!
Oceangoddess chapter 5 . 12/24/2009
Aww, poor kitty! Lol, and poor Jim! Looking forward to the next chapter :D
GalnKay chapter 5 . 12/24/2009
Haha I loved the fried cat thing...Boy Howdy..me and my friends say that all the the time xD Very fun word to get on ppls nerves with o
Oceangoddess chapter 4 . 12/31/2008
Yay Teague! I love him! Holy crap, THEY DRUGGED HER! I HATE THOSE PEOPLE! I can't wait for the next chapter :D
xAquatic-Gypsyx chapter 4 . 12/31/2008
Aw, well, that was such a sweet Grandad/Rose moment. Actually, the wait wasn't that long, I lived!

Uh, Jean's back and Billy and Bella broke up! YES! That's what I heard on some forum where some other people already read those new books...Sadly, Billy is known as Bootstrap and Jack's friend aboard the Black Pearl...I think Jean and Jack have family coming in, though...Okay, just read them! My mom's placing an order for me on Amazon today. Yay!

Yeah, yeah, this is a review, not a PM. I don't care! Loved this little addition to this little story! SWEET. LOVE. CARING. CHRISTMAS. I got the point!

-Gypsy
CallMeHome chapter 4 . 12/31/2008
OMG. I liked this chapter. It was sad, yet sweet. I like how Teague is so caring in this story. :) I can't wait for another update! (And the dream was really cruel. It made the story even better!)
insane.lil.piratess chapter 4 . 12/31/2008
Aww... poor Rose! That was cute with Teague and everything! The dream wasn't so cute... that was pretty scary! lol!

Okay please try and update soon! XD Happy news years eve... i think... im not sure of the dates when we're off school! lol!
Astra-The-Goddess chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
Look at the last sentence before your author's note! Typo! (this time of year was all that bad) Lovely chapter, except for Rose's nightmare. That was a sad. Her 'parents' were TERRIBLE! I hated them so much! Glad they aren't born yet! Now, have a very merry christmas Rose! I got you a preasent! (Send a letter to Klaus! I want to see Jack's face when he sees him! Haha!)
insane.lil.piratess chapter 3 . 12/28/2008
lol! Food fight! I wish our xmas dinners were like that! Hehe!

Great two chapters! Please please please update soon! Either update this or Rose's New Life and I'll be happy! XD

Oh and Merry Christmas! XD
Oceangoddess chapter 3 . 12/27/2008
Lol, I would love to have a food fight at my house like that! It sounds like so much fun :D Henry is such a horrible person! I mean he THREW Rose into a GLASS case! Can't wait for the next chapter :)
xAquatic-Gypsyx chapter 3 . 12/27/2008
Wooh! FOOD FIGHT! The closest thing I ever got to a food fight was throwing cookies and chips at my best friend, but I still think they rock! Ha, family food fight...I guess that's what pirates do!

Yeah, gotta wrap up this review early- At a friend's house.

Glad to see Jessa back! -Gypsy
Astra-The-Goddess chapter 3 . 12/27/2008
Oh a food fight! Never been in one and proud of it! It's all messy and gross! But pirates make it look fun! Have a fun break (I'm guessing that even if you're home schooled you still get all the breaks rev school gets?)
CallMeHome chapter 3 . 12/27/2008
I can't wait to see what that "pretty good plan for the next chapter" is! I thought the food fight was halarious, just the kind of thing the Sparrow family would do, right? LOL. Update