Reviews for Birthday Surprises
Ditte3 chapter 11 . 11/16/2017
Oh such an amazing story. i wish you would write more like this and Norribeth. :)
Ditte3 chapter 10 . 11/16/2017
Oh I'm so sick of Cutler. God save every woman from such marriage. :( Thank you for writing about sucha difficult issue. These people are not worthy of love, because they are incapable of it themselves.
Ditte3 chapter 9 . 11/16/2017
Oh poor Elizabeth. becket is clearly an abuing narcissistic man. i know the kind. You described him so would have been happy with James.
Ditte3 chapter 12 . 11/16/2017
Oh Becket is an abusing snake.
Silvert. Dreams chapter 12 . 11/17/2012
Well well! Good job! I did catch one error though, if you don't mind me pointing out:

It should be 'nuisance of a commodore' instead of 'nuisance commodore'. Other than that. Superb job!
Bloodsired chapter 12 . 11/17/2012
Exciting! A love triangle and fierce rivalry. Who could win Lizzie's heart I wonder? Though I'm rooting still for Beckett. ;)
Lady Elizabeth Beckett chapter 12 . 11/17/2012
Beautiful chapter! Beckett is perfectly in his character: he didn't hesitate to kill man to get what he wanted... As Lizzie killed Jack in DMC... Beckett and Lizzie are soulmates, eheh!
Silvertongued Dreams chapter 11 . 11/16/2012
Oh no! Mercer is spying on them! :O But yay! James is alive! :D I can only hope that you will bring in Lieutenant Phillip Groves as well soo. (Yes, his name IS Phillip- I wrote a fan letter and asked the screenwriters.) ;D

Update soon! This is great!
Silvertongued Dreams chapter 10 . 11/15/2012
Hmmm... I don't know if I would rate this M, unless you are planning to make things more explicit. This was hard T at the very most. I have a policy of not reading M-rated stories, however I really like this one and will see where it takes off to.

Poor Elizabeth.
Silvertongued Dreams chapter 9 . 11/15/2012
Well, well! That was quite unexpected! :O
I think this story is really off to a good read. But I would advise, perhaps, using less modern words like 'ok' and 'jerk' to maybe something like 'all right' or 'fine' and 'imbecile' or 'fiend' to make things flow better. Other than that, good job!

Update soon! :D
Lady Elizabeth Beckett chapter 10 . 11/15/2012
I really hope Beckett loves Lizzie...
HistoryGal chapter 8 . 7/16/2012
Aww :'( Maybe...Norrington somehow survived? I love Beckabeth, but poor Norrington. :( Elizabeth's flashback in this chapter made me feel so sad
HistoryGal chapter 5 . 7/16/2012
I liked the Norrington vs Beckett! I like both of them!
Silvertongued Dreams chapter 8 . 4/4/2012
I HATE YOU! YOU KILLED MY JAMESSS! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! (Sobs Hysterically!) DANNNG YOU! (JK... you are doing a fab job.)

Hmmm... well, I think that this could follow DMC... at least that is what I hope... cause if James is dead, I will be sad!

~ Norrieo
Silvertongued Dreams chapter 7 . 4/4/2012
Oh, no! Oh, yes! Oh, all these mixed emotions! Poor James!

I have a feeling that like in Pride and Prejudice that James had a sister that was molested or tarnished by Beckett... but we shall see!

~ Norrieo