Reviews for Birthday Surprises
Silvert. Dreams chapter 12 . 11/17/2012
Well well! Good job! I did catch one error though, if you don't mind me pointing out:

It should be 'nuisance of a commodore' instead of 'nuisance commodore'. Other than that. Superb job!
Bloodsired chapter 12 . 11/17/2012
Exciting! A love triangle and fierce rivalry. Who could win Lizzie's heart I wonder? Though I'm rooting still for Beckett. ;)
Lady Elizabeth Beckett chapter 12 . 11/17/2012
Beautiful chapter! Beckett is perfectly in his character: he didn't hesitate to kill man to get what he wanted... As Lizzie killed Jack in DMC... Beckett and Lizzie are soulmates, eheh!
Silvertongued Dreams chapter 11 . 11/16/2012
Oh no! Mercer is spying on them! :O But yay! James is alive! :D I can only hope that you will bring in Lieutenant Phillip Groves as well soo. (Yes, his name IS Phillip- I wrote a fan letter and asked the screenwriters.) ;D

Update soon! This is great!
Silvertongued Dreams chapter 10 . 11/15/2012
Hmmm... I don't know if I would rate this M, unless you are planning to make things more explicit. This was hard T at the very most. I have a policy of not reading M-rated stories, however I really like this one and will see where it takes off to.

Poor Elizabeth.
Silvertongued Dreams chapter 9 . 11/15/2012
Well, well! That was quite unexpected! :O
I think this story is really off to a good read. But I would advise, perhaps, using less modern words like 'ok' and 'jerk' to maybe something like 'all right' or 'fine' and 'imbecile' or 'fiend' to make things flow better. Other than that, good job!

Update soon! :D
Lady Elizabeth Beckett chapter 10 . 11/15/2012
I really hope Beckett loves Lizzie...
HistoryGal chapter 8 . 7/16/2012
Aww :'( Maybe...Norrington somehow survived? I love Beckabeth, but poor Norrington. :( Elizabeth's flashback in this chapter made me feel so sad
HistoryGal chapter 5 . 7/16/2012
I liked the Norrington vs Beckett! I like both of them!
Silvertongued Dreams chapter 8 . 4/4/2012
I HATE YOU! YOU KILLED MY JAMESSS! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! (Sobs Hysterically!) DANNNG YOU! (JK... you are doing a fab job.)

Hmmm... well, I think that this could follow DMC... at least that is what I hope... cause if James is dead, I will be sad!

Silvertongued Dreams chapter 7 . 4/4/2012
Oh, no! Oh, yes! Oh, all these mixed emotions! Poor James!

I have a feeling that like in Pride and Prejudice that James had a sister that was molested or tarnished by Beckett... but we shall see!

Silvertongued Dreams chapter 6 . 4/4/2012
Oh, and for future reference, should Gillette ever appear in the story, his first name is Phillip! So the writers said in an interview I read :D

Great chappie! Heart-melting, really- this little scene between James and Elizabeth.

Silvertongued Dreams chapter 5 . 4/4/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! This was so cute! This is my favorite chapter so far. Great work!

Silvertongued Dreams chapter 4 . 4/4/2012
OMG, I wanted to melt! James... yummmy! I can;t imagine what his kisses taste like!

~ Norrioe
Silvertongued Dreams chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
Oooh, YAY! I LOOOOOOVE me some angsty fluff!

I was always interested in Beckabeth, but I must say that my heart belongs to Norribeth. This story is so great!