Reviews for Twas The Night Before Christmas NCIS Style
Canada Dakota Faith Haswari chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I love the spin off on the story twas the night before christmas,it is a great story on the NCIS style!Great JOB!
Zayz chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Ahhhhh this is every kind of fantastic and amazing and weird and hilarious and perfect. LOVE IT! Gibbs meeting Santa. I half-expected Gibbs to slap him on the back of the head. The rhyme and rhythm was admirable, and the whole thing flowed perfectly. It's October, but what a happy Christmas treat.

Awesome job!

Nicky Reid chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Snow chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
I love this fanfiction until now i didn't bother to review any stories but this story is so awesome I had to! KEEP WRITING!
Jesusrocks chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
That was FLIPPING AMAZING! Did you rhyme that yourself? If you did, how long did it take you?

That was seriously epic, my new second-favorite NCIS fic. :D my first is 'Of Jews and Gentiles', if you haven't read it you should check it out. Again, GREAT job!
tansypool chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Sitting here giggling, even though Christmas was two weeks ago. That was great. It worked well rhythmically and it still suited. Great job for making that work!
HeavenRose chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Great story! I can't believe how long that was. You have a lot of talent to rhyme all those words! Excellet job. This made my day.
pimmyjalmer chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
that was awesome i dont know how many times ive reread that !
mamsmelk chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
OMG that was so amazing!
01Tally chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
lolz...that's awesome! and you made everything rhyme! great!
zatl chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
hehe! it's not christmas when I read it, but I can still appreciate it. :)

greentomatoes2 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
OMG! that was so funny me and my sis are laughing like mad. really well writen!
The Lime-Wielding Ninja chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Lots of loud laughter. :D
Efah chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
haha.. i love your poem.. it made me laugh.. great job!

bye, TONY
Stepheyy chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
wow! how long did it take you to write this?