Reviews for JxHQ: All I Want For Christmas
hervissa chapter 1 . 3/12
I must say, I just love the idea of Joker and Harley having hyenas as pets.
My own dog is curled up on the armchair at the moment, and just reading about Harley welcoming her babies back made me go and cuddle up with her for a moment :)

Yeah, pets are the best friends one can ever have.

And I absolutely agree with your Joker-can-do-sweet-things theory.
He could be just a humor-loving, intelligent guy from the house next to you, but it wouldn't be any fun, would it?
He's much better with that madness inside him.

...sorry, it's getting late and this probably doesn't make sense xD

Btw, I absolutely LOVE your Harley cosplays on deviantart!
I've recently fallen in love with the whole Batman world again [after a couple of years...even though I've never really stopped loving it, just living it ;]] and hell, I'd need some aunt with an attic full of clothes so I could start my own cosplays.
Oh well, maybe one day :D

Wonderful fic! :)

hervissssa :)
Gladrial10 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Abso-freakin'-adorable! And I completely agree that he'd be capable of such an act. As you say, the best thing he could have done for her is to leave her alone. And, as Harley deduced, he probably is rather lonely this Christmas without her.

Awwww!
Foxxy1st chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Awesome!
CupieDoll chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Just one lil thing the gremlin is stripe not spike. The story was dynamite as always.
Hillside Dancing On chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Well, of course The Joker would love Christmas-it's colorful, loud, and behind all the joy and goodwill talk, has a distinctly hedonistic edge. I commend you on writing a piece that has just as much Christmas feel-good marshmallow fluff has a Rankin & Bass special, yet remains psychologically intriguing and complex as JxHQ should be.
BlessedMay chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
That was perfect. I could totally see the Joker doing something like that for Harley. As insane as he is, he's still capable of random acts of love... great job!
QueenOfDarkComedy chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
I thoroughly enjoyed this fic from start to finish. You really strove to create the perfect Christmas atmosphere! I believe that even if Harley didn't have the Joker around she would still want to spend Christmas with someone. Even if it were just Bud and Lou. Knowing just how much Bud and Lou mean to Harley is heart melting! I think she loves almost as nearly as she loves the Joker. But her love for her pets is a little more genuine. I've never seen her snap or become mad at them for anything. ...Not that I can remember. Phenomenal story!
DCoD chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
It's taken me a few days to stop and get time to read this beginning to end, but it was well worth it. I loved every line! I, too, believe the Joker would have this in him, and it only fits that together, the Joker and Harley would be able to make something of Christmas for themselves, perversion of the family unit or simply taking a day to turn it around on others. Brilliant one-shot!

Also... possibly one of the first things to really put me in the spirit of the holidays this year. And it's Dec 25th! haha
Hysteric1234 chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Aww, absolutely wonderful read, fantastic for Christmas. I don't think it's out of character at all, just like him to do something utterly unexpected because he can. Plus, it's Christmas, and regardless of that is to an individual, I think as you said, it's a family time.

Fantastic read as always. ) Seasons greetings and all the best! Enjoy our lovely weather, hope it doesn't rain and you have much nog and turkey!
Halo Van Helsing chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Holy Crap that was the most amazing Joker x Harley Quinn story I've ever read. I swear it made my Christmas. xD Love your writing, so interesting psychologically yet completely entertaining! The writing is just so vivid and (for lack of a better word) good.
Avelera chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Aw! This was so cute! And it was very much in character, nice job recalling all the previous Christmases without doing a real dream sequence or flashback. Having Harley recall in the manner you did felt very natural.
Eddie Munster chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Very sweet of Mistah J!
Ikaru Sentinal chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
As always I loved this story PB. You always DO portray the Joker fantastically well. And I agree. I think he WOULD do this. After all, had he just being doing so for some romantic reason he might have not killed the man...ok, maybe not that. XD But also, I agree. It is perfectly within Mistah J's character to be absolutly anything he wants to be at any given time. Just that he is an psycho-anarcist and so whatever he wants to be is usually violent and happy. XD So he can be romantic if it serves a purpose to his grand desgin. Of course now he'll turn around and start stalking her and scaring her to prove to her that he is in control and some such. *nods* Can't let her get to complacent, no? XD Merry Christmas to you too.
annamaheba chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Holy shit that is so cute! Excuse my language, but wow, that is just touching. I think someone else has said this, but I'll say it again - you really do 'know' Harley personally. The details are just so 'yes': the card from Ivy, the story behind the hyenas, the description of both trees, etc. Thanks!
nonA chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
I love how Joker doesn't stick around himself, I mean as fans we know Joker/Harley is in his/her life whether s/he's there or not; staying would have been nice fluff but this is more them. Love Bud and Lou, do the comics ever specify their gender? I know hyenas are matriarchal, which must make Harl ey queen hyena.