Reviews for Playing Hero
ARCtheElite chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
What's with Iori's telepathy stuff?
Kristen Chelsea Cabrera chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Aw...So sweet!
BandGeek99 chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Whoo!

So cute, so sweet, kinda sad, but THAT'S OKAY!

BANDGEEK
Brooke-151 chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Wow...*left speachless*

good
miniri02 chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
AW!SOO KAWAII!
kat chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
Very nice story!
K.B Aleo chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
Nice little fic, although it's anything but Horror!

Rouge:What about when those kids got butchered by Santa?

Me:For the second review in a row Rouge, you are thinking of a diffrent story but I have no clue what move you're talking about now!

Virgil:I'll take care of this**Sens energy wave**

Rouge**Flying out**AHG!

Virgil:Like he said, don't classify this as a horror because it ain't! People are really forgetting the purpose of horror stories!

Me:Don't be offended!
Charm-Bracelet-Eric chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
sad story but gd story

plz rite a sequal
Gemini Star chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
Weird, but strangely cool and touching, in a way.
HikariChan19 chapter 1 . 5/6/2002
I loved it, I don't know why you didn't think it was good cuse I adored it :)
Airdnaxela chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
That was good! Lol if I was 'Lori I would want to be called Cody. The name 'Lori' sounds like a girls name.
rukimakino chapter 1 . 2/19/2002
That was the *bestest* story I've read today! _ I wuved it a LOT, cuz it has my 2 fav. factors in it. 1) Suicidal attempt 2) someone telepathic (perferably someone young, like Iori _) and 3) romance just a bit...wait a min... that's 3! ah n/m...Well, I didn't get the part about Iori saying he luved Takeru...Ah well! Kawaii ficcie! _ Ja! rukimakino, the almost NE couple luver (ALMOST! Me dislikes Rukato VERY much, but not Jurlee so much...)
mandycroyance chapter 1 . 2/5/2002
What? Cod- I mean Iori is telepathic? Since when? *screams in vain trying to keep him out of my mind* Oh well, that was pretty good. probably one of the wierdest suicide fics I've ever read, but still good. I tried to read one of your potter fics,but i sorry, I couldn't finish. Even though I'm a huge fan I just don't seem to like the fanfiction. I'll try again later. I know I'm weird, so sue me; actually, please don't.

mandy_
Steve chapter 1 . 1/23/2002
Very well written. I like the general idea of it (even though I wuld apreciate it more if I knew some more of the background). Nice Job
Mimi's pet Chameleon chapter 1 . 1/15/2002