Reviews for Midnight and Mistletoe
Shani8 chapter 1 . 8/7/2017
Aww... how adorable! I loved this. Thanks so much for writing and sharing. :)

xo Shani
Stormcutter684 chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
lol .. He has NO idea ...
Lol. Such a cute little fanfic. Loved it!
elizabethswannrox chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
CAN I JUST - I DON't EVEN - UGH! I just want to say that you are my all time favorite writer I have ever come across on the entirety of this site. Everything about your Willabeth capturing is impeccable perfection. I will never be able to put into words how much I adore YOUR words. I stay up late reading your writing when I know my Mother would much rather me be sleeping, but either way I'd be dreaming of the same thing ;).

Anyhow, you are positively brilliant and I admire and respect you to 'World's End'.

Please check out my writing it would mean SO much to me... like a celebrity reading my stuff :).
Aquamarine07 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
This, m'dear, was fabulous. Just thought you ought to know ;)
callieandjack chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Sweet story! I loved it all the way! What a very merry Christmas! :) ;)
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Hahaha nice! Elizabeth is so sneaky, I love it lol.
A Bit Closer Johnny chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
I wasn't sure if I reviewed this story before, but its utterly beautiful, brilliant, and so well written! You capture Will & Elizabeth's relationship so perfectly, and your choice of words is impeccable.
Mimozka chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
that was a great piece of work!
LorilieDorran chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Lovely - as always :)

Hope you had a nice festive season!
Smithy chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
I've got a request. Could you do a very romantic post-AWE Christmas one-shot? By the way, Merry Christmas.
Krism chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
that was amazing! I loved it, so sweet, sneaky, sexy, and cute! All of it, great writing and lovely depiction of the characters, as always. Thanks so much! Ill never see mistletoe the same again lol.
Shelly J88 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
I Loved it! If I had a guy that had the personality of both Edward from twilight and Will Turner, I would be straight! Love it!
carleesimotherofcats chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
cute story
jandas chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
I loved it! Poor Governor Swann never stands a chance against a determined Elizabeth. Hope you have a wonderful holiday!
PirateRN chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
What a brilliant story! I loved the stocking scene-cute! I can't wait for your update on The Healing Touch : ) Have a happy Christmas Tbear!