Reviews for Wrapping Paper and Snowball Fights
"large stuffed tiger" In honor of the Slayer guide kitty? I bet he's got a big silly kitty grin on his face.

The whole thing was absolutely adorable, but I think the most adorable part was the cats being named after Cordelia and Doyle. I'm picturing Cordelia as a long haired breed and Doyle as a scraggly looking tabby. Also picturing the actual Cordelia and Doyle up in heaven looking down bemusedly on the cats' antics. And that is how my mind goes.
Ninjababe09 chapter 2 . 11/11/2011
I squealed while reading this! I've never done that. I've cried, laughed, and giggled, but never squealed! I loved this so much, it was so cute! great job, love his reaction it was perfect!
Vague Detail chapter 2 . 6/30/2010
I don't think I've ever squealed so much reading a fanfiction as I did during this one. So cute!

I loved the names, especially Jesse (though he's barely mentioned past the second episode, it makes sense that Xander would want to honor him), Kathy (as with Jesse, a minor character on the show but a very important person to Angel) and Tara (it's refreshing to see a Willow/Oz shipper who acknowledges how important Tara was to Willow).

Also, nice to see a happy, well-adjusted Connor being part of the family.
notevenifyoukillme chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
Ah, so good. :D I loved it, so very cute. Giles in a Santa suit gave me a good laugh, too.
Vera Amber chapter 2 . 1/31/2010
I was giggling SO hard while I read this... I think I scared my cat. -giggles again-

Vera
MusicMagicMurder chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Although I knew what the it was, the phrase 'plastic device' had me worried slightly. :)
ashes at midnight chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Oh that was just so adorable :) love angel and kathy together.

themed wrapping paper is the best!
Kairos Impending chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
What the...there's a second chapter! Hi, I'm Kairos and I don't know how to read buttons. Thank you for the alert! This one was possibly even cuter than the first. AH Cordy/Doyle cats! Would love to see Cordy's reaction to that. (Although she probably wasn't around by the time...never mind.) Oh, and Xander naming his child Jesse. I love when he's referenced in fanfiction, since the show forgot about him instantly after the second episode. Well, Merry Christmas I guess. :)
Kairos Impending chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
I actually read this one on Christmas Eve when I was stuck in that airport, and it was a MUCH needed festive pick-me-up on an otherwise mostly rotten night. Makes me feel extra shamed for forgetting to review it at the time. My favorite part was the snowman with the guitar. I can so picture Oz and mini-Oz working diligently to make that happen. And just a general yay for my favorite pairings having babies, and all of them still hanging out and raising families together. Angel opening that special gift must have been the sweetest thing ever.
David Fishwick chapter 2 . 1/14/2009
Great idea and thanks for writing.
wheeeliegirl chapter 2 . 1/6/2009
Great stuff!

BUT I DID NOT GET MY CALL TO ALEX AND COLE FROM OZ(you better include them in season 9 or i shall have to go nuts-can you tell i like them)
BloomingViolets chapter 2 . 12/27/2008
*does Xander's snoopy dance*

You wrote it! This actually brought tears to my eyes, for the simple image of all the scoobies having a wonderful Christmas. I probably don't even need to say it, but I'm going to anyway. I loved this chapter. *grins* Aren't my reactions to your stories very predictable by now? But nonetheless, I'm loving it! One of my favorite parts were the family cats. Small details are what make fics so great, in my opinion, and the fact you named the cats 'Doyle' and 'Cordelia' shows that no matter how much time passes, the memory of loved ones will always be in their hearts. I think I really appreciated that the most, since I loved Doyle and Cordy so much as characters - and it was nice to see them included.

And of course, my other favorite part? The look on Angel's face when he realized what his present was. I squealed along with Dawn and Renee. YAY!

Just Awesome.
Geeky13 chapter 2 . 12/27/2008
LOVE IT!
calenlily chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Aw! I like when your muse comes up with fluff.

The various wrapping papers are a lovely touch.

My heart breaks for Buffy's possible sterility, and all the more because after everything she's gone through she has to have problems with such mundane things; hooray for it all turning out well. (A friend's mum once told me of being in a similar circumstance after having a miscarriage; my friend added that it was a nice story only because it was being told "three fat, healthy babies later".)

"It would have been quite wonderful enough news in a normal situation, but those rarely applied in this circle of friends." Best line. No, they usually don't.

Hooray for season nine! Sounds like a great Christmas present to me. I don't have any dubiously helpful suggestions, so I'll just say best of luck, and take as much time as you need to for the plot to work itself out, I know how these things go. (Actually, after several months of posting things with several chapters of buffer, I'm back to working on a story where I'm barely keeping ahead of what I'm posting, and am not even sure what's going to happen in a few chapters. It's not a comfortable feeling.) And I'm so glad it will have Spike/Drusilla, they're an awesome couple.

Good work, I eagerly await your next writings.

calen
BloomingViolets chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Okay, I am so mad at myself. I cannot believe that I did not discover this story sooner! Just for that, I'm putting you on my author alert list so that whenever you have a new story out, I will know about it asap! *grins*

And of course, it's impossible to hate this story. I LOVE IT! Any story of yours that I've read, has simply been awesome and amazing (and this fic is related to season 8 - yay!). I love Christmas fics, there aren't enough of them out there in my opinion. It's really easy to imagine Buffy and Willow just sitting in the living room, the nice and quiet scene was awesome. Angel and Oz outside playing the snow? Triple the awesomeness. It made my heart melt and fill with warm fuzzies! Sque! Although, I wish you could've written Angel's reaction to Buffy being pregnant again - that would've made me cry (probably). I'm just a sucker like that. I love it!