Reviews for No L
Dingbat142001 chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Any fic that's about Tony, and Pepper who also just happens to mention Alan Rickman is by default, a fic worth faving! Yes, I swoon for AR, and this was totally cute. Having them both hate xmas for similiar reasons was beautifully done.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
That was cute, and very sweet, I loved it! (:

Angelica
Steeldust-01 chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Oh jeez ... this was perfect and beautiful.

Your writing is excellent and at least for me they're

both ( Tony and Pepper ) very much in character.
Animekitty47 chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
It may have been sad fluff, but it was still somehow Christmas fluff. XP
Kawaii Usagi Chan San chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
very nice _ do we get to hear about this new year?
januarys chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Hello there :)

Well I finally cracked and read an Iron Man story and I'm glad I came across this one first. It was undeniably bittersweet and I adore how you nailed both Tony and Pepper's characters. I can imagine the interaction between the two as if it were to happen in the actual movie itself but it's a real shame that it won't because this ficlet is fantastic.

I hope that I'll have the time to both read and review more of your stories, because I have a feeling the standards of your other stories match up to this one.

Once again, a lovely distraction and I'm definitely adding this to my favourites.

xo
Lady Jadealiya chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Too cute _ Both characters came across as very believable.
LeeAna chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
I LOVE IT! Tony and Pepper are so sweet together :) Thanks for writing this. I'm going to read the sequel now )
boundtotomorrow chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
AMAZING.
spinningleaves chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Aww I love it! Such a great character study. I really lovee the way you have Tony's lips skim her temple, its such an intimate charming thing, and it shows his seriousness compared to just kissing her on the lips. Excellentt!
Mira Frost chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
I love it. You got Pepper as proper but not to uptight and Tony just the perfect mix of nice guy/playboy. I also adored the fact that the movie refrences where age appropiate for them.

Plus I luv Alan Rickman 2!
naria-satome chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
awesome.
DimpleLala chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
"His smile was brilliant."

I can see it so clearly. Wonderful.
Tonberry Blade chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Excellent story. I loved the relaxed banter between Tony and Pepper. Pepper has great taste in men, Tony and Alan Rickman included.
FoolofaTook17 chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
I could hear Pepper and Tony talking in my head while reading this, it was perfect. It was just, I dunno, but it made me happy :) great job!
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »