Reviews for No L
Lyuba chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Now I am writing a story with title L and you No L seems so curiosity for me.

I just love your story. I like it very much for it sadness, during day thoughts and of course for TonyPepper friendship/love relationship. I love it. Merry Christmas, genius :)and Happy New Year.
babies-stole-my-dingo chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
OMG, I love you. PLEASE tell me that you've got the New Year's fic in the works?
Mira-Jade chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
That was perfect.

It was soft and subtle, with just the right amount of humor to hold up the drama. I loved the awkward stage of their relationship and the subtle acknowledgement of it at the end. You wrapped it up perfectly.

Brillaint!
Beaglicious chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Yeah! Loved it!
Zaedah chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Just lovely. Well thought out, perfectly paced and in depth with both scene details and emotions. Not fluffy, but just enough to give hope. Sequel, perhaps? hint hint.

"Even when it did seem sometimes that she already had all the responsibilities of a relationship with him, and none of the delights."

And that pretty much sums it up, doesn't it?
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Wow.

You get me every time-I thought Pepper wouldn't crack..but Tony's affection and caring..sigh. Just right-thank you for Pepper's realization and question. More please?:)
tamasit1 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Ok, that story was brilliant. I like how you made it Pepper who needed to be 'rescued', sort of, lol. I think Tony showing up said more to her about how he feels then any flirting could ever show. Thanks for this Christmas gift, I totally enjoyed it.
37 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3