Reviews for The Benefits of Being Monochromatic
Caellach Tiger Eye chapter 8 . 2/1/2009
Excellent! I mean it, this story was a very original idea! I was so intrigued, and you explained everything so believably. If the first two Doctors were in colour, this could actually have been done, I imagine, and it would have gotten good reviews for sure. Oh, how selective most NewWho stories can be! Now it's almost ALWAYS about defeating some megalomaniac dictator, or something! If only there were stories like the old Hartnell and Troughton era sort ...

gODSPEED!

(P.S. Got 'The Invasion'. Have ordered 'The Enemy of the World', 'The Macra Terror', 'The Moonbase' and 'The Faceless Ones' in narrated soundtrack form, on audio CD. Looking for multi-Doctor stories. I've really grown a fascination with Troughton - he's brilliant!)
timano chapter 8 . 1/17/2009
A superb story-10 out of 10 stars! I particularly liked the references to the Fourth Doctor's hat and the line about being childish...
timano chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
A marvelous opening chapter to this one-the tension has mounted, the pressure is on! I look forward to reading the rest of it-which I'll do right now, as it happens. ;-)