Reviews for Opposites Do Attract
kagomehigurashi500 chapter 20 . 10/12/2014
I have read the miko and the taiyoukai, and is this what love really feels like and i have to say that they are some of my faviourate stories, and i also love this story as well. I know the sequal will be great, all i want is very long chapters, i just love them long, and i love sesshomaru with all my heart, thank you for the best stories ever :)
me chapter 2 . 6/13/2014
this is so... eehhhh... that I could throw up xmx aside for the bad grammar and overall underdeveloped writing style the plot seems to be nonexistent, and ALL of the characters are OOC in a bad way. This whole thing could use a rewrite and considering I generally disregard most mistakes be it of character persona, spelling, story contradictions etc... the fact that this particular story has been so difficult for me to read that I couldn't get through even half of the second chapter is saying something. I am sure you have improved a bit at this point, because this was published a while ago, so a rewrite or at least some edits should be a simple task. I hope whoever edited this for you has improved too.
jazzyhot003 chapter 6 . 6/9/2014
its hard to read with so many mistakes
lea chapter 16 . 8/28/2013
Your grammar needs work and you've left a lot of words out in random places. Also, your consistency needs work. Your storyline is also dragging it's feet, all in all I've read better.
onyxthorn1998 chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
I usually review the last chapter so this isn't a review… I am just pointing out (much to my own amusement) that you have written "Sesshoumaru shit the door behind him" so shit instead of shut! Lol… just pointing it out in case someone else becomes offended (most likely not though) brilliant story so far anyway!
Guest chapter 20 . 6/29/2012
i like it though you could have made the chapters longer other than that it was very good
AnimeHMLover chapter 20 . 2/3/2012
LOL! Uh... a bit of grammar and spelling errors, to be honest. No, I meant a LOT! No offence though.
Rocky chapter 8 . 11/15/2011
I enjoyed the concept of the story, but to read it was torture. Maybe one day I will finish this...
Raiziel Lovyce chapter 5 . 8/26/2011
the ony good thing was the storyline.

Your grammar and spelling was so OFF, it made me not want to read it. i like smooth writing, this is all over the place, missing words, names wrong, and plain just gibberish in places! Id love to read it if you got a decent spellcheck and read through your chapters to make sure they made sense before posting them. Untill hen i wont be reading it anymore.

unless you made up the priestess ghost then its Midoriko not Mikodori or whatever you put. Also the cat demon is Kirara. those are two of the many mistakes i saw

sorry for being a downer :(

but i thought you would like to know why i didnt like it.
FemaleSherlock chapter 17 . 3/30/2011
why does everyone think that Jaken's gay? I'm mean it's perfectly obvious that he's NOT
kagomefanbiggestfan chapter 20 . 2/9/2011
love it!
artmcullen chapter 6 . 1/5/2011
i'm just wonderin how old are you exactly? cause your spelling and grammer are way off...i'm not being a butt but i have no clue how you have so many reviews on this story unless its just a bunch of kids reading it
Tsukiyomi Moto chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Sorry but I liked but then it got sorta annoying.I am so sorry! Please dont have the wrong impression or anything! The plot was good but I just dont like it sometimes when I read POV stories. Keep up the good work and Im sorry if this is an inconvenience. :D?
tt chapter 20 . 7/25/2010
this was poppun i love it very much
EckanstheawesomeSnake chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
when i began to read this i was like, awwwwww sesshomaru and then at the end i was like dag, wow