Reviews for Life Goes On
Nana56 chapter 5 . 12/25/2008
Nice ending. Quite satisfying. I'm going to check out the previous stories when I get a chance. Very interesting characters. :D

Glad you're digging out. We've had nothing but ice storms for 2 weeks. All should melt tomorrow.

Thanks for sharing this fic with us.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/25/2008
I, for one, am glad that Sebastian is gone. Didn't trust him from the start. If it turns out that something else is going on and he was a good guy, I won't change my mind. He was too fresh! Obviously wooing Kristine. *shudder*

Now, I'm interested to see what really is going on and why Dean hesitated. Hm.
suz mc chapter 4 . 12/25/2008
Whew! I'm so into vampire stories on Christmas Day. Good Job!

suz
Sunflower Angel chapter 2 . 12/24/2008
This is just getting better and better! I don't trust Sebastian one bit - he feels evil to me. Surely he won't kill Kristine!

Not to be nitpicky, but I've lived in Oklahoma for 30 years now & it's not considered part of the Midwest. Oklahoma is part of the South Central United States or the West South Central States (according to the Census Bureau), along with Texas, Arkansas & Louisiana. The southernmost Midwestern states are Kansas and Missouri. *end of geography lesson*

I can hardly wait to read the rest of your story! Thanks for posting. Happy holidays! :)
Nana56 chapter 3 . 12/24/2008
Yeah, they've done some stupid things, bless their hearts.

I knew Sebastian was a vampire. He may be a good guy, but I think he's a little too fresh. Showing my age, I guess.

At least they're now together. That's a good thing! The truth is out there and can be dealt with. Great chapter!
Nana56 chapter 2 . 12/24/2008
Getting really good. I didn't trust Sebastian at first and I'm still not sure about him, but ... I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt for a while. I'm guessing he's a vampire like ... (sheesh! having a senior moment) you know who I mean.

This is a great fic and I'm glad you're updating so quickly, but I'm not getting my work done. LOL

Happy Holidays, my friend!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Iron Man's a great movie! Good choice. I don't know these other characters, but getting to know them in this fic is cool. So far, I like them all.

Off to read chapter 2!
Sunflower Angel chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Great beginning! Loved that you've written Ellen into the story. Can hardly wait to see what's going on with Kristine!

It'll be interesting to see where you take the story next.

Oh, and as far as your disclaimer goes, I feel the same way, although my husband might have a problem with that. :)
Karen chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
You've been busy while you were snowed in. I can't wait to see what Kristine is up to!