Reviews for Avatar the Last Airbender Book 4 Air
Emily chapter 1 . 3/18
I really really really enjoyed this! It's my first Avatar The Last Airbender fanfiction I ever read. I know it's 2017 and this was made in like 2011 but I'm kinda new to fan fictions. Without this fanfiction I never would of got caught up in all th fanfictins about sexy topless Zuko... *daydreams* Oh sorry. Haha
Nexvux chapter 57 . 1/10
Btw what happened to the sequel?
Nexvux chapter 58 . 1/10
This is the best FanFiction i have ever read. You did a great job and all the dialogues seems like something the characters would say in the show. I dont know what else to say other then thank you for this reading experience. :)

Kind regards
Nex
pantheman970 chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
it so funny and fluffy at the same time
Guest chapter 16 . 7/25/2016
I love it, it might not be the comics, but is sure does have that intriguing spark, if u structured a bit more carefully it would be perfect, I'm sure u wouldn't have had time but u really should think of ccoparating with someone from avatar to give ur ideas, Ik u made this a few years ago but still hehe
Jack chapter 58 . 6/6/2016
Just read all of your 57 chapters , wow a dam good read :) I hope you do more in the future
Plz More Atla Fanfics chapter 28 . 2/1/2016
Lol you put "he sat up" 3 times in the first paragraph. Just saying I found that amusing.
BillyBobJoe chapter 22 . 1/31/2016
You have the imagination of a mad genius! Or Bumi if you catch my drift...
BillyBobJoe chapter 16 . 1/30/2016
SCARED. VERY SCARED. but it can't end like this.
BILLYBOBJOE chapter 14 . 1/30/2016
well, you wanted me to review this so I will, but there isn't much else to say that I haven't already. So good job i guess. ?
BillyBobJoe chapter 10 . 1/30/2016
Uh wow. I never would have thought of them going to school. Lol Aang's education is "100 years outdated" That's pretty funny. I can't wait to see how this turns out.
BillyBobJoe chapter 7 . 1/30/2016
Ok at first I was very scared. I was like "Aang you're being stupid. She will always be with you if she wants to." But I knew it couldn't end like that so when they kissed I knew they would still be together. And that's really what I wanted.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/26/2016
Good jub
David chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
nice i like it so where do i get title of the sequel
Gideon chapter 55 . 11/6/2015
Had a gag was pretty funny
1,031 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »