Reviews for Avatar the Last Airbender Book 4 Air
pantheman970 chapter 1 . 8/23
it so funny and fluffy at the same time
I love it, it might not be the comics, but is sure does have that intriguing spark, if u structured a bit more carefully it would be perfect, I'm sure u wouldn't have had time but u really should think of ccoparating with someone from avatar to give ur ideas, Ik u made this a few years ago but still hehe
Jack chapter 58 . 6/6
Just read all of your 57 chapters , wow a dam good read :) I hope you do more in the future
Plz More Atla Fanfics chapter 28 . 2/1
Lol you put "he sat up" 3 times in the first paragraph. Just saying I found that amusing.
BillyBobJoe chapter 22 . 1/31
You have the imagination of a mad genius! Or Bumi if you catch my drift...
BillyBobJoe chapter 16 . 1/30
SCARED. VERY SCARED. but it can't end like this.
BILLYBOBJOE chapter 14 . 1/30
well, you wanted me to review this so I will, but there isn't much else to say that I haven't already. So good job i guess. ?
BillyBobJoe chapter 10 . 1/30
Uh wow. I never would have thought of them going to school. Lol Aang's education is "100 years outdated" That's pretty funny. I can't wait to see how this turns out.
BillyBobJoe chapter 7 . 1/30
Ok at first I was very scared. I was like "Aang you're being stupid. She will always be with you if she wants to." But I knew it couldn't end like that so when they kissed I knew they would still be together. And that's really what I wanted.
Good jub
David chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
nice i like it so where do i get title of the sequel
Gideon chapter 55 . 11/6/2015
Had a gag was pretty funny
gideon chapter 17 . 11/5/2015
Type your review ,love the story.
Guest chapter 58 . 11/1/2015
not trying to rush you, but where is the sequel?
nice story, you got there.
good jobD
Guest chapter 53 . 9/9/2015
OMG this chapter is HILARIOUS :):):):) also ur an amazing writer
1,028 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »