Reviews for Hell's Playground
Numibear chapter 40 . 3/20/2010
Loving the story:) Hopefully you will update soon:)
SquintandProud-x chapter 40 . 1/31/2010
Firstly, thank you for the little mention at the top. I'm always here to talk.

And secondly, I apologise for the delay in my review.

Now onto the actual review ...

I LOVED this chapter, I thought it was amazing. I was curious about Buffy's whereabouts - and I'm glad to see she actually has a reason behind her departure.

I never watched Angel, but I know about Conner, and I pretty much liked him in this chapter. I loved his approach to Buffy - the honesty ... especially when she gave him her number and he told her straight that he wouldn't ring.

"I’m kinda embarrassed I called my future stepmom hot and hit her in the face with a trashcan lid.”

HAHA! I loved that line, made me giggle.

I really love this story, and it is very inspiring ... I feel the need to write already.

I can't wait to read the next chapter as always!

Take care!

Lots of love,

Beth x
angelplusbuffyequals4ever chapter 40 . 1/23/2010
they are the same its freaky but cool
ba2006 chapter 40 . 1/20/2010
Awesome chapter :) Im so happy this fic is still going its one of my favs :) cant wait till you next update

BA forever
Eva chapter 6 . 1/19/2010
Yeah! Angel's here!
Eva chapter 3 . 1/19/2010
Hey! i think that how the "cat" refers to Cerberus as "my lord" is kinda like the death eaters from Harry Potter, refer to Voldemort, anyway that made laugh for some reason!

Eva.
Eva chapter 2 . 1/19/2010
Love the reference to Jack! I love that character! Anyway, can't wait to read the rest!

Lots of Love,

Eva.
GaaraMatsuri chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
So, i don't usually read Buffy fics, but if i do then there has to be a happy ending between Buff and Angel ... i'm kinda worried as i don't know whether this story will have one, and i don't want Buffy to end up with someone else other than Angel ... I'm still hooked! I really can't wait to read the next chapters but apprehending it at the same time you know ?

Well, Lots of love

Eva oxoxox
vaantje chapter 40 . 1/18/2010
o wow that was great i was kinda hoping that they would get this special bond you know, like family brother sister, mother son, at least close. but this was great to i liked how he stayed cool but showed he understood and respected that. how he accepted that he dad only loved buffy and not his mom. i would like to see more of connor and buffy. anyway i'll be waiting for the next chappie;) pleas don't keep me waiting to long:(

XOXO vaantje
infinity-for-eternity chapter 40 . 1/18/2010
A lovely, heart-warming chapter. I greatly enjoyed it. Though I love to read angst, the previous few chapters were getting a bit monotonous with the angst routine, so this was a nice contrast. Buffy meeting Connor was a brilliant move for her to ease her mind and I loved their interaction. Great job! I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
ashes at midnight chapter 40 . 1/18/2010
Wow, connor is so mature, and understanding and i think i'm developing a bit of a crush! oh... he was just great.

I loved how you started this the description of the bleak city street, Buffy seeing the guy... i had a feeling it might have been Connor but i wasn't exactly sure. But i knew it was Buffy, nobody else does sneeky better then Angel but Buffy!

Connor and Buffy's convo hit all the right notes, it was...well not exactly a heart to heart, but the best either of them cold ever hope to have. I like Connor's little speach and about how no matter how many times Angel get's it wrong he get's it wrong for all the right reasons! totally true

Buffy writting her number down was a nice touch, even though Connor would never dream of calling!

All in all, well worth the wait, another amazing chapter! This story just get's more and more interesting!

I'm really hoping Buffy and Angel patch things up soon!
Kairos Impending chapter 40 . 1/18/2010
Always exciting to see an update from you, and I hope you enjoyed your holidays (and whatever trouble you and your family might have had is on its way out).

You write Connor really well; he had some great lines in here. Even with the limited time that we saw him on screen, it seems natural that he would be wise beyond his years but without the inner sadness that usually accompanies that trait. And I love it that Buffy wanted to see him, and that they had that talk that she needed so much.

Really looking forward to seeing everyone in the same place again, getting to the bottom of this mysterious Dawn-baby.

Cheers! Thanks for another good read!
a2zmom chapter 40 . 1/18/2010
I find it so sad that Angel and Connor don't keep in contact at all. I understand that Angel wants a different sort of life for Connor, but you would think that they could at least talk.
Taaroko chapter 40 . 1/18/2010
Ooh, I'm glad Buffy had a real goal that required her absence from Sunnydale, rather than just being away for the sake of being away. I mean, I know she's avoiding Angel, but she's not just hiding out and sulking, which is somehow better, you know? Anyway, I love that she wanted to see Connor. It makes perfect sense. I also love the way you write Connor in all his easy, well-adjusted glory. And he wins so many points for telling her to go back, because poor Angel is probably driving himself to distraction with guilt and worry by now. Good update.
neoearthqueen30 chapter 40 . 1/18/2010