Reviews for Hell's Playground
ba2006 chapter 53 . 1/10/2013
loved the chapter :)
ashes at midnight chapter 53 . 1/8/2013
Do not go gently into that good night...

pretty much reflected Spike in this chapter. I loved. It so sad at the beginning, can't imagine what they are all going through, but loved how you wrote it and drew me in. I felt so sorry for Spike, i really liked how we saw him break down with Willy, a person he doesn't even care about.

The best part was the end where he realises he does have something to live for. 3
Alisha Winchester Collins chapter 53 . 1/8/2013
Aww, this chapter was so sad and i loved it a lot! it was nice to see how both Buffy and Spike were dealing with Dawn's loss in different ways... i wonder how their next interaction is going to be like! I really felt heartbroken for Spike and on top of that, the last line made me want to cry... he doesn't even know his daughter's name yet! *sniff*

I do want more of the fic and yet I'm sad to hear that its going to end soon but i know it'll be amazing at the end. Great job as always! :D
a2zmom chapter 52 . 11/7/2012
So glad to see another chapter. Buffy's pain and guilt were perfecly realized here. It seems that Buffy will get to raise a child after all, in the most horrible of circumstances.

I can't imagine what will happen if Spike finds out the truth.
BrandiIndigo chapter 52 . 11/4/2012
I have just read through this entire story. I am so intrigued by it. I can't wait to read more.
angelplusbuffyequals4ever chapter 52 . 10/30/2012
you did. It describes how i felt and still feel after losing a very dear family member.
ba2006 chapter 52 . 10/29/2012
Fantastic writing :) its so sad to see Buffy like that. I did have a lol moment when she punched the neighbor. I could just picture Angel pulling her back and Giles running after the old lady lol.

Look forward to the next update!
Angellufy chapter 52 . 10/26/2012
I know that it is about desolation, but what caught my attention was Mother Nature. I mean... Buffy did a deal with it? Or is Willow just you know... supposing things?

Why would mother Nature want to scare and kill the Dawn? Hurt Buffy? Do any deal with Buffy?

Curious really!
Alisha Winchester Collins chapter 52 . 10/25/2012
oh wow... this was a bit of a different chapter, i think you managed to get the message across that after losing someone close to your heart, it takes forever to even want to breathe... I was surprised to feel the loss of Dawn while reading hit me... I cannot wait to see what happens with Spike now and their daughter! loved the chapter as always!
ba2006 chapter 51 . 9/20/2012
Freakin awesome chapter :) so sorry its been ages since ive reviewed. Been really busy :( loved this chapter and so looking forward to the next update :)
Tluvsdotty chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
This is so good im guessing its after season seven correct
angelplusbuffyequals4ever chapter 51 . 9/11/2012
I'm speechless again. (good speechless)
toastedbread87 chapter 51 . 9/6/2012
What a cliffhanger! I can't wait for your next update. Keep up the good work!
psychicspyarrowangel chapter 51 . 9/4/2012
This was so awesome can't wait for the nxt chap update soon
meredithgrey23 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Good job! I absolutely love this chapter. It was easy to pick up where I left off all those months ago. I hope you keep updating :)
549 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »