Reviews for Hell's Playground
SquintandProud-x chapter 6 . 1/11/2009
LOVED IT!

I love how descriptive you write - it was like I was stood right next to them whilst walking through the town. And I just imagine the screaming, although I wonder if that is because my little sister is screaming as well. Hahaa.

YAY! Angel! He is always there to save the day! You just have to love him.

Can't wait for your update - I'm hooked onto your story! x
charli92 chapter 6 . 1/10/2009
YOU CANT LEAVE IT THERE! too short more more more
ba2006 chapter 6 . 1/10/2009
love this fic great writing :) BA forever
sailor's delight chapter 6 . 1/10/2009
Wow, yet another incredible chapter! Your such a talented writer who writes these characters so accuratley. This is such a believeable story, I keep imagining it as a movie! Haha. Well, I can't wait for the next chapter!

-sailor's delight
Taaroko chapter 6 . 1/10/2009
That. was. so. AWESOME. Deeply disturbing atmosphere, and wonderfully written. I'm right there with Buffy and Willow with the disorientation and terror, especially as I'm not a fan of unpleasant high-pitched noises. Also, EPIC entrance for Angel. Loved it.
SquintandProud-x chapter 5 . 1/10/2009
Wow! You are such a talented writer! I love this, it is AMAZING!

My heart bleeds for Buffy - god knows that I wouldn't be able to handle dreams like she has.

And I didn't watch Angel so it is nice to read how it ended combined with your ideas!

WOO. Spike - people are going to be angry that he didn't mention he was alive.

And, might I add, that I love all the quotes and song lyrics you have used throughout the chapters. My favourite was the first chapters quote and third chapters quote!

Can't wait to read more from you! You are an awesome writer! :)

x
a2zmom chapter 5 . 1/9/2009
Loved Buffy's dream in chapter 4. Quite horrifying.

So Spike is alive. I suspect Buffy will be angry at him for not letting her know. And I am not exactly surprised she slipped into LA with Willow on their own. No way would she subject Dawn to that kind of danger.
ba2006 chapter 5 . 1/9/2009
love this fic cant wait for the next chapter BA forever
sailor's delight chapter 5 . 1/9/2009
This is a great story, you are a really talented writer! Please update soon :)

-sailor's delight
Taaroko chapter 5 . 1/9/2009
This is all very foreboding... I'm glad Buffy took Willow with her. Definitely didn't expect Spike to come running out. Even though I don't particularly like the guy, I hope he doesn't meet his end from exposure to sunlight and getting completely filled with lead from the soldiers (which I imagine would slow him down in his attempts to seek shelter).
ba2006 chapter 4 . 1/8/2009
BA forever cant wait to see what happens next
Taaroko chapter 4 . 1/8/2009
Well, of course he'd have to be all noble like that. I really like the chapter, and how it deals with how much they long for each other.
ba2006 chapter 3 . 1/6/2009
exciting, cant wait to see what happens next.

BA forever
a2zmom chapter 3 . 1/6/2009
This has definite possibilities. And the big question is, where is Angel?
Taaroko chapter 3 . 1/6/2009
Okay, remind me never to drop by that bar. The fact that Cerberus is a character in your story had me grinning, and Sage is fun too. This all bodes rather ill, though. I hope Buffy is, in fact, planning to bring that army of Slayers with her.
549 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 Next »