Reviews for Hell's Playground
Guest chapter 51 . 9/2/2012
Oh oh! That is too bad. Will Buffy and Dawn die? I mean... what if the baby can in fact protect her own mother. She seems to be powerful for the devil to want her, so...

Don't leave us hanging here.
mickeiblue chapter 51 . 9/1/2012
awesome. its felt like forever since i got to read the next chapter of this amazing fic, which is one of teh bets buffy fics if not the best one. kicks joss whedon's comic seasons arse.
ashes at midnight chapter 51 . 9/1/2012
Yay! 500th review! Love this story so much! So suspenceful! So we finally find out who dies for Buffy bringing Angel back. So sad! How is she going to get over this?
Kairos Impending chapter 51 . 9/1/2012
Wow. Did you really just...? You've got moxie. Great chapter.
Dawnandspike4eva chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
You are amazing, you do realize that right? To be frank, I rarely see someone on fanfic with such talent as you have. You play a beautiful dance with the words and I am truly envious. You are probably top three best writers I have read on fanfiction and I am not blowing smoke.
Lakitalover chapter 20 . 7/2/2012
For the most part I'm enjoying the story, the conflict with the demons is interesting and well-done, but Dawn's lack of concern for her sister is really starting to piss me off. Not just in her relationship, but just in the general sense of worrying about Buffy and Willow and when they will come back, as is Spike's. In fact, I'm really starting to want to slap Dawn and Spike. They'd be more scared for their friends than this story suggests. Also, in regards to the last chapter, I can't imagine Angel ever giving into Buffy's request that he sleep with her when she's that injured. Rare chance or not, I would think he'd just be the sort to tell her that they'll just have to settle for kisses and cuddles until she's healed more. I shall read on with interest about the hell conflict and hopes that the interaction amongst the couples ends up a bit more in character.
Alisha Winchester Collins chapter 50 . 6/19/2012
omg! wow! this has to be the best fanfiction i have ever read in all the years that i have been here! and i mean that truly from the depths of my heart! as a reader and writer myself, I have to say that you have created a wonderful masterpiece with a level of perfection that isn't always reached by everyone!

I finished reading all 50 chapters in one day; few hours actually and i must say that everything about the story has been 100% perfect! i have no complaints whatsoever and i really admire your style of writing! everything from the words you use to the description of character's, their relationships with each other, their personal feelings and struggles with the Apocalypse at the beginning to moving back to Sunnydale and discovering a new prophecy, everything has flowed flawlessly! I loved how you were able to include Faith for a little while and the Potentials too in the first half of the story, i liked that a lot!

the best thing i have to say is that i am completely in love with the way you portrayed Buffy and Angel's relationship to be as close to how it was on the show! actually its much more perfect than that because they finally get married! after everything that they go through, to Angel's dream walking, to the fight's in L.A, the deal with Lucifer, the revelation of Connor, it was all ups and downs and yet balanced marvelously that when the surprise wedding chapter came about i was actually teary-eyed reading the last few lines... it was simply... magical and breathtakingly beautiful!

also i must say that while i was expecting Dawn and Spike to start have feelings for each other, i never thought it was going to develop into something so pure and true, a love that was believable and accepted by Buffy and the others at the end. And I must say that i have become rather attached to this version of Spike even though there's a lot he was responsible for in the past... the fact that he actually said out loud that his feelings of love for Dawn was unlike anything else he had ever felt in all his long eternal life was beautiful! and i loved the touch of a parallel when both Angel and Spike told their lovers that they would be ok in the end, i loved that scene! The pregnancy twist was a delightful surprise and the way in which Buffy and Angel dealt with the fact that it wasn't them who were going to be parents was heart-tugging and written so nicely that i have felt every character's pain and happiness as if it were my own feelings!

one other thing that i love a lot is that Giles is truly shown to be Buffy and Dawn's father for the girls, especially Buffy... it was amazing to read about their relationship here and i just loved every bit of it! though now i'm in the middle of a panic attack after reading about Giles' last conversation with Buffy about Willow's dream, the tension is escalating now! hahaha... the chapters with the zombie-fied humans was definitely spine-tingling and i was worried about an attack on Giles' house while Dawn was still in labor. Even more surprising is the cliffhanger you left us with - as soon as the baby is born, everyone just disappeared? that is the scariest ending i have come across so far... haha... if the 'thing' that told Angel he wanted Dawn's baby was true then why would the army of people just vanish at the last second? there must be something bigger on its way? i'm definitely intrigued to know more!

I know its been so many months since the last update but i'm looking forward to reading more chapters even if there aren't that many. I may not have been here since the first chapter but i'm definitely sticking around until the last chapter is posted!

there might be a few things that i missed out on, like Willow's presence in all of this, supporting Dawn and caring for her like a sister to and Xander's change but i think that this is a really long review and i should try winding up soon! haha... i'm just amazed by the level of awesomeness and perfection that this story has! i want everyone i know to read it one day, even if they aren't fans of Buffy!

one tiny mention before i end - it was lovely to witness the scene between Dawn and Angel in the middle and even Buffy and Connor meeting was pleasantly nice! i can't really say anything else that i haven't already said - i really love this story so much and i can't wait for more! you're a great writer and i'm glad i read this story from start to finish in one go! i would have reviewed each chapter but i was too engrossed in my reading that i didn't have the heart to break my streak until the end. Keep up the brilliantly fabulous writing! :D

p.s - since 26th june is nearby now, i just wanted to say Congratulations to the Spoon family!
SpyAgent001 chapter 50 . 3/7/2012
Wow, awesome story! I can't believe that Dawn had a baby (first fic I've read w/ that happening). You even paired her with Spike. Wow.

And Buffy and Angel in here are really cool, and yet I also feel bad for the secrets they were both hiding. I wonder how Buffy's deal with the devil turns out...

Awesome writing throughout this story by the way. Great story and well-written, plot and the actual writing. I can't wait for the next chapter. I can't believe that this fic has spanned over 3 years...

Keep it up!

B/A FOREVER,

L
SpyAgent001 chapter 4 . 3/5/2012
Strong dream. Good writing in this chapter. Just started reading this story, there's a lot to go, but I'm liking it a lot so far. I've read very few stories post Not Fade Away (After the Fall) so this one is interesting and new to me.

Anyways, keep up the good writing.
angelplusbuffyequals4ever chapter 50 . 1/14/2012
sweet
Anne chapter 50 . 1/10/2012
First, I am glad you are felling better, that is the most important part, Second don't underestimate your readers, especially when your story is really good like yours, Last, remember that there will always be Buffy fans hanging around here, all in all welcome back and excellent work
Fools and Worthless Liars chapter 50 . 1/10/2012
Great chapter, can't wait to find out where all those people went!

Glad that you're feeling better, and congratulations on the not-too-soon-to-be new arrival to your family!
ba2006 chapter 50 . 1/8/2012
Yay congrats :) im glad to see this updated :) look forward to the next update :)

Lucy
ashes at midnight chapter 50 . 1/8/2012
This was great darling, i always look forward to these updates, i know your super busy! I really loved the birth scene, not graphic but with enough emotion that i was like *awwww* LOL! And the look on Buffy's face when the doctor told her she wasn't needed anymore, ouch! LOL

Can't wait to see how this finishes * jumps up and down* so close now! ;D
xxdawnbreakerxx chapter 50 . 1/8/2012
I hope ur feeling better and this was a great chap and update soon pleaz

Oh and happy new year ;)
547 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »