Reviews for Hell's Playground
ashes at midnight chapter 50 . 1/8/2012
This was great darling, i always look forward to these updates, i know your super busy! I really loved the birth scene, not graphic but with enough emotion that i was like *awwww* LOL! And the look on Buffy's face when the doctor told her she wasn't needed anymore, ouch! LOL

Can't wait to see how this finishes * jumps up and down* so close now! ;D
psychicspyarrowangel chapter 50 . 1/8/2012
I hope ur feeling better and this was a great chap and update soon pleaz

Oh and happy new year ;)
Angellufy chapter 50 . 1/8/2012
Hey! I am glad you are ok and that you will have one more person in your family. Life is always welcomed.

Great chapter, but huh? All those people just disappeared? The doctor's words seemed too cryptic for me. Interesting.
Fools and Worthless Liars chapter 49 . 10/19/2011
I've been reading this pretty much since you started posting it (way before I got a FF account) and I still can't get over how much I love it! Please post again soon, can't wait to find out what happens next :)
Lilly Emerald chapter 23 . 9/6/2011
another action packed chapter! Loved it as usual. But poor Angel, going back to hell again. Hope that Buffy manages to rescue him!
Lilly Emerald chapter 22 . 8/28/2011
Oh yay Faith is in this lol. I wondered if she would be or not! This is making me want to watch Buffy and Angel from the begining again
Lilly Emerald chapter 21 . 8/27/2011
a very evil cliffhanger! And now I have to wait seven hours before reading anymore. It's not fair lol.
ba2006 chapter 49 . 8/23/2011
Loved this chapter :) look forward to the next update
angelplusbuffyequals4ever chapter 49 . 8/23/2011
fuck now he's pissed
Taaroko chapter 49 . 8/22/2011
I was so worried when the scene cut with Angel taking a coffee pot to the head, so I'm very glad he's okay. Things aren't looking so good for Dawn, though. And boy are those zombie people creepy. *shudder*
Lilly Emerald chapter 18 . 8/22/2011
Well, at the end of Angel, I kinf of hated Giles for not helping Angel. Anyway, I'm glad Dawn did what she did. I won't stop reading this story because the plot is so good, and because of the Angel/Buffy moments. It's weird, when it first happened I did like Buffy/Spike on the show, but as things went on I finally realised that I did always like Angel/Buffy, so they are my favourite pairing now. And there are some cute moments between cordelia and angel, but mostly I just like B/A. I can handle mostly anything if it's well written. And within reason. Buffy/Giles is just wrong! Looking forward to reading more
Lilly Emerald chapter 17 . 8/22/2011
Yay I'm glad that willow is finally realising her friend should be happy. And I hope there is some way Buffy and Angel can be happy. Even though there is all this danger, and I do hope things get back to normal eventually, I still really can't wait to read about when Buffy fnds out about Spike and Dawn! lol
Kairos Impending chapter 49 . 8/21/2011
Ooh boy, I hope Angel gets to save Dawn's baby!
WelshWitch1011 chapter 49 . 8/21/2011
Oh, poor Dawn! I feel so bad for her, being trapped there without the option of drugs. Which yes, was instantly what made me recoil in horror at first reading this.

Second of course, were the menacing and apparently slightly possessed residents of Sunnydale, especially since Angel has now discovered exactly what it is they want!

This was beautifully written as always, the dialogue was so in character that I could hear their voices saying the lines. You have them all so perfectly true to character, and I especially liked the banter between Spike and Buffy.

A little anxious to see what happens next though!
Angellufy chapter 49 . 8/21/2011
If they smiled, could Dawn's baby have been born already? Great with the suspense, but it is killing me. Eh

I'll be waiting for another chapter.
549 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »