Reviews for Order of the Phoenix Sarcastic Version
Hermione Is My Role Model chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
This is a gd story :)
And I don't agree with the anonymous reviewer who posted this review:

"Another piece of crap on fan fiction."

It isn't a piece of crap, I assure you :)
the last time chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
DON'T TAKE IT DOWN! please. don't do it, i love this far too much for this to happen. However, I do feel rather dim now, as I don't know some of the stuff you're saying (mainly the computer bit, is he reading graphs and stuff, or infra red, or what?) but apart from that minor hiccup, i really like this. It's a brilliant idea, and you're writting it pretty darn well. I know you've not written anything on this for a few years, but would you mind terrible trying to pick it up again? I for one would appreciate that a lot. Thanks :)
its always the quiet ones chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
nononononononononono no don't take this down! :p im loving you in the story-im british so is ninth grade year nine? (im too lazy too look it up:)) and... WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT? im kinda worried that this will never be updated becod its been 3 years... *cries* please try and update soon *looks up hopefully through watery eyes and does the best goddamn puppy dog eyes you've ever seen* :)
alright chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
yay! finally something worth reading! please dont put an end to this fic too soon. it would be the greatest thing ever if this went on for a long while! keep on going!
jbfritz chapter 2 . 3/20/2009
Interesting!
StackerWlf chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
is Jack Riley the author? if he is will he be turning the wizarding world upside down with his technology? great start and please continue.
Evergreen Sceptre chapter 2 . 1/6/2009
this is interesting!

How could Jack change Harry's views and how he acts?

Will Harry take up studying more muggle related technology?

Or will Harry start to train in magic and muggle technology?

Will whatever Harry learns with Jack make him start to take charge in his life and not act as a child and sit about doing nothing?
jdboss1 chapter 2 . 1/5/2009
I geting better dont pull this story just updat more
Alexsandra chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
Readers just afraid of Super Mary Sue :)
Alex phoenix Wing chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
Well, I am loving it for one.

The main problem is Jack's origin, his casual mention of magic (someone does not usually think of magic when you see Harry grabbing a stick, even though it was clearly with a purpose)

The last thing you really need to explain is the technology.

Where did Jack get it?(What is the thing or two? say download, please let it be piracy) and if 'Teleportation' can be followed why hasn't anybody told the world? How do the magical areas remain invisible to the satellites?

Although the world will not be happy to find that wizard pay in gold, silver and bronze.

The dementors are coming, Sarcasme and Wit will not save you.

If Harry uses magic in front of Jack, he'll get the hearing.

Jack would probably come too, because he'd feel guilty, (he appears to be that kind of person.), which will place attention to him. That means obliveration, although the files will still be there.

Just to throw you a bone about future events.

I hope you continue, and good luck with your other stories.
kubas89 chapter 2 . 1/3/2009
good chapter :)
Elliowyn chapter 2 . 1/3/2009
Hmm, quite odd how Harry seems to miss so much information, while he does go to a wizarding school he does spend his summer in the muggle world so even witht he Dursleys attitude it doesn't make sense for him to miss so much common information, heck, he'd have learned about global heating in basic school.

Still, with some twisting around it could get interestng, the wizarding world is terrible oblivious of the muggle world (like their lack of knowledge of muggle technology, their failrue to adapt muggle technology for their uses,...).
Iwras chapter 2 . 1/3/2009
I like it...
Uzumakiblood chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
hehe I like it :D

Going on my favs!
Dumb story so far chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Another piece of crap on fan fiction.