Reviews for Assorted Flavors
antinomian chapter 14 . 12/30/2014
I didn't think you could make me believe Sean and Jimmy, but seeing as how Sean's interest in Ashley never seemed all that real, it makes a lot more sense in that context. Nice work.
Rarity01 chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
So after I left a couple thousand reviews on your amazing first Lizzie M. Fanfic mind vs body, I am now checking out your other stories. You have all of my SQUEE
Guest chapter 14 . 8/5/2013
been following your work for so long now, always happy to check in and see an update. this latest one was really fucking sad and so easy to imagine as plausible (imo). and please, stick with s1-s5 if you want. not enough people still write about those characters and you always write them so well.
keeponwritin chapter 13 . 6/20/2013
Wait... I helped with this?

Um basically my review is "shut up." It's absurd and silly that you've written Sean so many times in so many ways and you still manage to find something new to say, a take that's different but still spot-on accurate to who Sean is. You take this broken-home bad-boy archetype to depths the writers couldn't dream of.

And, you know, I like what you did with Alex too. I guess. (Just kidding, I love your Alex. I'm just perpetually bothered by her quick switch from hardass to rolling-with-Paige's-crew. So while we're at it, can you write something that finally reconciles the change for me? Thanks.)

And yeah, yeah, I enjoyed the Sean/Alex. Maybe.
pocksuppet chapter 14 . 6/19/2013
Unfortunately, stories about the older characters just don't get reviews anymore, unless they're those awful Emma/Jay stories that tend to pop up. However, I only read about the old characters, so I say bring them on! Don't let a lack of reviews discourage you.

I believe that this is the first Sean/Jimmy I've ever seen, which is surprising. As usual, you got a great handle on the characters. Usually, stories related to the shooting involve Emma in some way and I'm thrilled that she didn;t get so much as a mention this time around.

MOAR OLD CHARACTERS PLZ! My girl Liberty needs some love.
Pinkie Tuscadaro chapter 5 . 5/21/2013
Very nice. Craig can't quite do it, can he? That's what I love about him...and I sense him leaving soon despite the good intentions. I miss Craig...your writing is as amazing as ever.
awriterscorned chapter 11 . 3/20/2012
Wow, I wouldn't have guessed that this pairing would work but it really does here. Nice job.
allweknowisfalling chapter 9 . 10/15/2010
I. EFFING. LOVED. THIS.

My favorite part was her different answers and thoughts when Johnny asked her name. My favorite part was the end. Not kidding. Loved it.
TheLegacyLives chapter 12 . 8/27/2010
This touched my heart. Almost made me cry. Amazing. Arrgh I don't even know how to praise something I love as much as this.
pocksuppet chapter 12 . 7/26/2010
I love the idea of Fiona and Adam. I've been getting lesbian vibes from Fiona since she first showed up and I REALLY hope the show pairs her with a girl at some point.

If you're taking requests. I would like to see Jimmy/Liberty. He's the only guy from the first 7 seasons who has never been interested in Emma or Manny and it bugs me that the writers always stuck Liberty with their leftovers.
Yoshichi chapter 12 . 7/24/2010
wow love it. I really like Fiona/Adam they basically my favorite. Theres even a picture of them on . They are so cute. :)
gschelt chapter 12 . 7/24/2010
beautiful. :)
livingthegamecalledlife chapter 12 . 7/24/2010
Awwww! I'm also (extemely) hoping for Adam/Fiona to happen, it would be really cute. I loved this!
awriterscorned chapter 12 . 7/24/2010
Wow, thank you for writing Fiona well. I'm working on a Fiona-centric fic myself right now, I was so mad at Declan (and Mrs. Coyne) for how they treated her in DTM and the first four episodes. I can't wait to see the Adam episodes, hopefully they'll be good but we've got some Riley drama coming first.

Adam/Fiona would be interesting although I'm still a Holly J/Fiona shipper. You really called Spinner/Emma? I suspected it when I saw the previews but not before. That was...ugh...I didn't like it. Maybe you did. I dunno.

Anyway, great work (as always).
Mrs.Alex.Gaskarth123 chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
I always thought this would be an obvious pairing too. I don't see why it's not. Good job.