Reviews for Solstice
Valentina chapter 40 . 7/31/2014
Wow! This story would truly be a magnificent 5th book for the Twilight Series! I loved it every step of the way. While reading it, I felt like I was actually reading the next book in the series. Congratulations! This fanfic took every detail of Stephenie Meyer's series into account! Thanks for this story!
A huge twilight fan,
Valentina
jesllita chapter 3 . 3/20/2014
I love it so far! One thing I am curious about is how Bella and Edward can go into town and eat whenever she is supposed to be concealed from the public so no one recognizes her... Besides that, it is amazing thus far.
Catherine chapter 38 . 9/18/2013
Noo leah Paul Tia I hate you
Guest chapter 40 . 9/17/2013
Loved it.
Ivy chapter 40 . 1/21/2013
you are amazing! this was one of the best twilight fan fiction i have ever read! Thank YOU for writing this story! Keep writeing twi-hard

Ivy 3
Ivy chapter 39 . 1/21/2013
It was so sad when leah and paul died, I would hate to be the one to have to tell sue when she came back for her honeymoon
Ivy chapter 38 . 1/21/2013
I like how you made rosalie have a few flaws, It kind of rounds out her charecter more
Ivy chapter 34 . 1/21/2013
Awww I kind of liked paul cocidering her imprinted on jakes sister. But u r doing a awesome job. u r a amasing writer
Ivy chapter 33 . 1/21/2013
I love how you made ben have a dark side! that was so creative!
Ivy chapter 32 . 1/21/2013
Awesome description of the battle scene! And I appreceate that you dint make jake die. Poor Ben.
Ivy chapter 29 . 1/21/2013
I looove ur description of the battle
Ivy chapter 25 . 1/21/2013
Wow you do a amazing job on the wedding I could totally picture Bellas dress!

Ivy
Ivy chapter 20 . 1/21/2013
Hey,
I totally looooove this story! And I am saying this as a writer myself! You should try to get this puplished. I lokked on amazon and there acctually are a TON of Twilight fan fiction that were puplihed. I sware for a minite I seropusiy belived you WERE Stephine.
From a twi-hard to another twi-hard

Ivy
Noble Korhedron chapter 19 . 11/4/2012
Oh-oh... This is getting serious... DEFINITELY gonna keep reading.
mpet chapter 29 . 9/5/2012
I love love love that this is a "continuation" of BD. As mentioned before, maybe a bit more detailed in some areas but other than that... awesomeness! I'm glad it is a completed piece. Would be going crazy to have to wait for new chapts.