Reviews for When the world comes down
Nyx811 chapter 5 . 2/10/2014
update
SilentSable chapter 5 . 11/30/2013
This is such an amazing story! Please update! Please please please please please please please I'm begging you :'( I really want to find out what happens! I've read this story quite a few times before and I've really enjoyed it! I just wish there was more
Maxsunny chapter 5 . 4/19/2013
Are you serious! Why the hell would you leave it off their? Fucking update!
coraluna chapter 5 . 8/24/2012
oh fuck that

ow my body hurts just from reading that

it seems like an interesting idea, though from the looks of it you have discontinued most of your stories?

so yeah oh well :'c
Lexiful Sunshine chapter 5 . 3/3/2012
:( poor Hidan, i like te others they're all realy funny and in character, well done :D
21Chances chapter 5 . 6/27/2011
Omg I love this story and plot please update soon!
amegakure chapter 5 . 6/15/2011
I really like the concept of this story.

Please update!
Frootloopasaur chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
This was a wonderful read. The languages added gave great perspective to the story! I enjoyed it immensely.
Biocide chapter 4 . 2/24/2011
HEY YOU!

YEAH YOU!

Is this one of the discontinued stories? :x PLEAAAAASE say no.

this is such a good story, and I'd hate to see that it was. You haven't updated for a long time but maybe inspiration will hit you someday.

Just wanted to say that I love this story, I love the plot, and your writing style is really good!
Biocide chapter 5 . 2/4/2011
Good story, loved it. Update whenever you get back on... please? :3
Kane the DFWM Seme chapter 5 . 1/8/2011
please wrte more! its really good!
cy-grl chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
"Exhibit A: the obnoxious fourteen year old cunts with the overstyled hair, way too much make up and a fake tan who basically had their cellphones taped to their ear, speaking in either an annoying accent or Arabic. "

THIS. I respect you for saying that out loud, yeah. These people irk the shit out of me.
Sin With Stiches chapter 5 . 9/19/2010
plz continue! your stories are so amazing! an i love how you made them all from different countries (i laughed how you make the rain village england..its so true)...
SuigetsuPhwoar chapter 5 . 8/12/2010
Amazing D:

please seriously upload more! :)

love it alot!
YaoiPhox chapter 5 . 6/26/2010
... This is sounding interesting so far but more would definitely be helpful. xD