Reviews for The Creeping Gayness
couldn't you have had Stan and Kyle Not Gregory and Stan
Roseheart4271 chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
Loved this story, mate. An' ya always make the ending perfectly hilarious! X'3
RandomstalkerNOWWITHausername chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
XD That was a great one! Made me laugh so hard! Write On!

-Randomstan
LabEmerald chapter 3 . 10/3/2010
Oh my gosh! Earth fangirl epic attack! Holy cow, that was awesome! I laughed ALOT during this entire story!
alexdemyx chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
aw poor butters... loved the ending!
alexdemyx chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
awsome great story and love how your controlling the world and the cutters is so sweet they're my fav pairing!
KittyScarlet chapter 3 . 3/25/2009
*Theme music plays* XD This was pretty awesome. I can see this as an actual episode! It was very well written as well :D
KittyScarlet chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
XD This sounds liek it could be an actual ep. So funny man! Macky is ghey. No doubt.
Christine.Nicola aka kirstyn chapter 3 . 1/7/2009
Dear Kayleigh,

ur amazing.

lol.

it was hilarious.

like, idk, it was confusing some points cuz i don't watch the show, but still.

but I liked kyle/butter.

:D
SpriteCoke chapter 3 . 1/3/2009
Hahaha! The ending rocked! I totally loved this story! It's totally going to my favorites! I've gotta say, you did a brilliant job! I'd give you a 10 out of 10.
SpriteCoke chapter 2 . 1/3/2009
Hahaha! That chapter was even better than the first one! This is really interesting, I can't wait to read the next chapter. I liked the Butters/Cartman scene, how Butters came out to Cartman seemed like totally the way he would do it. Lol.

Just wondering, is the tall lady at the end of this chapter a different version of you?
SpriteCoke chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
This chapter is so awesome. Lol. I'm going to continue reading then I'll give you another review. The plot's great, so far, just like an episode.
Little Loki chapter 3 . 12/29/2008
Seriously funny!
Little Loki chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
OMG,I'm running into tons of great stories tonight. Yours is hilarious. If it's not under the humor genre, it definitley should be.
Rainbow Platypus chapter 3 . 12/29/2008
Noice.

XD

I like how you ended that.

"I like ingorant blissfulness! It's blissful!"

And that random drunk guy comment...

Gold.

Writers have that awesome ability though, don't we?

It's fun.

...but it's better to not have them realize our movements.