Reviews for Energy
DyingStar chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Did Azula and Ty Lee have a baby? XD Sorry...just geeking out at the thought. I liked these little snippets. They were concise but still loaded with effective imagery. Noice...
The One And Only Lobster chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
I see what you mean about being able to read it both forwards and backwards. I read it forwards, then backwards, then forwards and backwards again, and it gained something each time. Very well done.
Measured chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
I love the surreal nature of this. The thick, dream-like prose is really beautiful and the fact that it can read either way is a very original method.

I disagree about the M rated (mentioned in other reviews) however. Everything is very vague and non-explicit making it firmly a T rating.

Other than that, a complete aside- you might want to turn anonymous reviewing on (unless you've had issues with flaming and trolling) :D There's a lot of people too lazy to sign in or who don't have an actual account and just read. If you ban anonymous reviewing then those people can't review and well...
Nikkel chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
That was... perplexing. I'm still a little confused, but I'll probably have to read it a couple of times through, as I usually do with your stories. In a way it's a good thing, because you write so... poetically. And poems naturally take a while to understand.

And you sent shivers up my spine. You get points for that.
chasemycars chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Very nice! I love the language used.

But I do suggest a rating change...maybe to M?