Reviews for Christmas Tradition
thrnbrooke chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Go Sookie!
IkeaGoddess chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
ROFL, I can just picture Eric sulking in church like a 10 year old.
Baronessjai chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
AMEN... that was nice her making them go to church for MASS on Christmas eve...:)

BARONESSJAI
PenelopeSky chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Wonderful! This is so something I can see Sookie doing. Eric and Pam's reactions were just as I would expect.
SiennaTx chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Fun, Eric and Pam in church what a vision.
LIZ03 chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
O thats great..would love to be in the pew when they came in that would be priceless..
BonnieOne chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Well said, dawnsullivan! This was such a nice, feel good story. Thanks for sharing it with us, PrettyPretty.

Happy Holidays to everyone! May they be full of health and love for us and all those we love!
AphroditesChild54 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Oh this is cute, I can just see Eric pouting. Merry Christmas !
dawnwsullivan chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Great little story! You've given us all a little Christmas gift - thanks. You know, if I may wax a little philosophical here - I think we're all agreed that the appeal of these magnificent vampires, is their immortality, sensuality, power and wisdom. But even given the differences between "us" and "them" - we need to remember that we're really not so different. We all feel, we all love. Your little story presents the idea that, perhaps a vampire can remember something of his or her human values by going to church and getting reacquainted with Christian ethic. And by the same token, we humans might take a page from the book of vampire rules. Rules that speak to honor, honesty, loyalty, obedience. Merry Christmas!
jkm0799 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
That was cute! I'm picturing Eric & Pam at candle light service LOL! Merry Christmas!
BeautifulDisasterAJ chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
This was super cute! I can imagine Pam and Eric in church, it's hilarious.
mollib chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Fun and hilarious. What an image - huge Eric in a church pew! Nice :)
Night Orchid chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
MERRY CHRISTMAS! Thank you for this cute little story :-)This would be a such Kodak moment LOL
Roxanne Bird chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Oh boy...the image of Pam and Eric sitting in a church is just too funny. You should write about all the trouble that they get into when they go. Thanks for this holiday fic!
TXGal chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
I love your story! Thanks so much for writing this!

Merry Christmas to you!