Reviews for iGiveUp
dramionefanobviously chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
This is a rather good, realistic story! :) To improve, maybe you could show the facts instead of list them, because readers do not appreciate lists.
Emmster50 chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
cool story i didnt get to finish reading it but ill do it l8er
NormalIsTheWatchword chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
I know how fun it is to name and make up all those details about everyone's family. But it takes away from the story.
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Eh, it was...alright...I guess...

Pretty OOC, in my opinion. Freddie's descriptions of his feelings for Sam were just way too unrealistic for his personality and their "frienemy" relationship.

Also, the long family description was very tedious to read and not really necessary for the story. To be honest, all it contributed was word count.

But about that description, if Justin Puckett was Alyssa's twin, why was he 6 and she was 7?

Overall opinion? I felt like I was reading a very cliche story about two teens named Freddie and Sam that you made up.

You probably won't like this review. Delete it if you like. But when you ask for reviews, be prepared for brutal honesty.

Over and out.
albus chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
well that sucked
abing6 chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
next time tell me how they are making out like kissing riping off cloths sex tongh kissing
idkidkidk chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Like the ending, but it kinda dragged on in the beginning talking about their families and such.
lesionfreepretty chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
that was really cute! I loved this one :D
CattyGothLoli chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Loved it!
Sarah Is a Spy chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
i'm jealous, i should spend more time writing, not reading! darn you and your addictive seddie stories...
bebe098 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
haha
CrayonsAndSunlight chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
This is pretty amazing. I love it. Greatness prevails, as they say. ;)
H3Th3R chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
lmao I luv wat Freddie said to Carly "Oh hi Carls, were almost done" then continued to kiss Sam & Carly said "Um, okay" lmffao! hilarous! great story!
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
O M G! I am completely in LOVE with this story! And four stories in one day! You are officially my idol!