Reviews for Worst Santa Ever
ExGratia chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Sasuke is so strangely in-character, it's perfect
Crimson613 chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
This was amazing! Hahahahaha
TheCrownPrinceOfCrime chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
Awesome naruto is definetly on the naughty list I love it
TheCrownPrinceOfCrime chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Hahaha this was awesome sasuke is the coolest Santa I know he made kids cry that was funny but so true awesome job
HazeofLies chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
OH MY GOD THAT WAS SO. GRAPHIC. i'll love you forever and stuff. Qwq you deserve lots of candies (heh), and i would draw that for you if i could TT-TT but well, i'm not very skilled with... male anatomies. the whole body. hahaha i totally cannot draw erotica :D dont think i wanna get caught reading how-to-draw-yaoi graphic tutorials nope nope :

well you did a damn good job i can feel my brain internally bleeding far too much to be counted as healthy; the part of the brain which is specially there for reading really really good lemons and overloads a lot, that part ;w; also overheats and causes fainting and stuff
D chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
OMG, SASUKE, YOU LITTLE TROLL, LOL. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE SUCH A JERK.
But I have to admit, it was pretty funny xD Gosh, my mom probably thinks I'm a weirdo now (not that she didn't before)
Jay-Zeus chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
O.O *drools*
MusicFan Banana chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
oh my god, love it!

Sasuke traumazing the poor kids haha

and the second chapter was hot n,n
jihyun15 chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
This is freaking hilarious xD

Awesome story (:
shinigami chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
You are such a f***** pervert! I luv it! Seriously, though, Sasuke as Santa, u nailed it! He is without a doubt,the Worst Stanta Ever! Thanx 4 makin my day!
kikyotwosoul chapter 2 . 12/24/2011
merry christmas
FujoshiKiyo chapter 2 . 12/24/2011
O.M.G. First part...fucking hilarious...Second part...fucking hawt! It got me in the xmas spirit xD.
Nautical.Empress chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
roflmao...dear God this is the best christmas story in the world... I would love to draw Sasu in his ornamental glory but I don't know how to draw! TTTT *gets crushed by the fail whale*
sunshinelexi chapter 2 . 2/28/2011
lol, Sasuke and Naruto are exhibitionists... and Kakashi's quite the businessman. you know, it's surprising that children come into his store to talk to Santa, because I would picture him running more of a sex shop- especially with kinky!Sasuke as an employee.
sunshinelexi chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Well... the title is certainly accurate. It was really funny at first, although perhaps the end was a little much. Sasuke did such a bad job of it, I hope Kakashi asks for his money back. He's going to have a lot of customer complaints on his hands. In fact, if Sasuke is screwing Naruto at work, it makes me wonder why he hasn't gotten fired yet. Poor Kakashi xD.