Reviews for The Twilight Zone Season 6
1puppyluv chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I like the idea of writting another Season, I miss the Twilight Zone. Are you actyally going to finnish it though?

You published it in 08' and haven't touched it since.

And the episode can't be called "The mask" There already is and episode called "The masks" so it is confusing.
Mary Rose chapter 2 . 6/17/2009
I like the stories so far.
majormiryti chapter 2 . 2/27/2009
This is good...I've only seen a little of the original Twilight Zone (and ridden Tower of Terror four times but that doesn't really count), but I think it does justice to the series...

The first chapter was my favorite; if you did more like that I would love you forever. D

-Jazz
Marner chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Nice! _ I enjoyed the twist-it was different from the one I had heard on the radio. Good job. _
Brazzwell chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
This episode was extremely creepy, and it had that Twilight Zone feel to it. I was on the edge of my seat entire time. At the part when they all pulled off their masks, and none of them had faces, I nearly jumped out of my seat screaming. Great Job!
Satir3 chapter 2 . 12/23/2008
Wow marner. Very powerful stuff! I liked the ending and the entire story where the vision kept happening again and again. Ugh, both of these stories crept me out XD

Great job to both of your stories! Mine will be coming up soon! :)

Well, more like tomorrow haha.
Satir3 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
omg wow that first story was pretty creepy! My heart actually pounded when I read this. I hate you haha because I never get scared and the one thing that scares me is Twilight Zone and this episode was amazing! Great job kar-zid! :)

I love the facless thing! Very original! :)