Reviews for Christmas Miracle: Life or Death
Ghazalia chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
hmm i really liek this fic, but when demyx and zexy were having their first time, wasn't demyx on top? but later on in the story you mentioned that zexy is always the one on top and demyx never was? or did i just misunderstand something?
AkatsukiKingdomHeartsAnime chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
ROXAS TOPS AXEL? wowz lol this story is awesome! :D
LifesLover chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
So, nearly two years after this first came out, I'm finally getting around to reviewing it. I don't think I've ever been so rude and so uncaring before to anybody, and I don't know why I never reviewed this. I could offer up my first born kid to you and it wouldn't make up for this (because, really, why would you want my kid?).

I really did enjoy this story. I enjoyed it when it first came out, and I enjoyed it every time I've read it, including just now, when I re-read it in an attempt to say something worthwhile in a review. That's probably part of the reason why I didn't review before: I never have anything to say in a review that makes it worthwhile, but I know that I should just review anyway.

I should really review when you've dedicated so much to me, made me so much, been there for me so many times. A review is hardly payment for everything you've ever done for me. I'm sorry about the way I acted over on dA, with that one journal and the long argument we had. I wasn't acting very friendly and you had the foresight to end the argument before things turned really nasty on my part. I guess I'm just protective of the characters I like, although that seems incredibly pathetic when I say it out loud.

I suppose I should just say that I'm a terrible friend. You've never done anything but be nice to me, and all I've ever done is criticize you. How is that fair? I don't talk to you anymore because it feels so awkward when we do talk: like neither of us have anything to say to each other. But you were one of my first friends on FFNet, one of the longest lasting ones, and to think that I'm the reason our friendship is falling apart hurts so much, because it's certainly not your fault that everything happened the way it did.

It's mine, and I think it all started when I never reviewed this. I can only imagine how much it hurt that I never did, and I always intended to review. In fact, I think I did review at one point but my internet was stupid and didn't send the review and then I was so frustrated because I hated having to do something more than once so I put it off and said that I'd get back to it later and I never did. Of course, everything's so fuzzy now because that was a year and a half ago and my memory is poor. The fact that you dedicated this to me and the fact that I never acted like I cared had to hurt so much, because you did all that work and tried so hard and I'm just so selfish. I was so selfish then, only ever thinking of me. Hell, I'm still selfish, so I guess I haven't learned very much in all this time.

But I know that I still want to be your friend. That talking to you made me so happy. That even though sometimes you annoy the crap out of me because of the whining you sometimes do, I know that I annoy the crap out of everyone because of the whining I always do, so I should just shut up, right? And this is coming out so completely wrong and you're probably really pissed right now and I should just delete this and start over, but I haven't been this honest in a long time and I need to be honest.

You've given me so much over the years. You've done a lot for me, and I've never done anywhere near as much for you. I use petty excuses and I hide behind the fact that it's the internet. I didn't like how you used to put me on a pedestal, nearly, because in my heart I knew I wasn't like that. I'm not this great person, I'm not even anywhere near close to being a good person.

Just because you live across the country from me doesn't mean that you're not a friend. It doesn't mean that I have the right to treat you the way I have. I shouldn't ignore you and I shouldn't demean you and constantly criticize everything you do or write or draw and I'm so sorry that that's what I've become. I can't be happy that you just did something and worked hard at it. But I want to change, I really do.

I want to be a friend that you could actually be proud of, a friend that you wouldn't feel awkward talking to. I want to stop criticizing everything because in the end what does it matter? You are who you are and nobody should try to change you, especially your friends and that's what I was trying to do and that makes me a horrible friend. That makes me not even a friend.

So, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything unkind I've ever said to you and I know I've said a lot. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I really do love you and it took me so long to realize that I missed you because there's only one Erni and you are someone so special and I've done a terrible job in telling you that.
AllSheNeedsIsLove chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
You should write a sequel. (:
Dreamer on south 5th st chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
This is a awesome story _ I love it! You should totally do a sequal! D Are you going to? Please do! _
Sami-Band chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
i really enjoyed this fic huni! It was just so... ar i cant even begin to describe it. Me loves!

X
Wow this doesn't exist anymore chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
hehe. yay! luvs it!
yumie-darkness123 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
mistake correcting time!

“Oh, you don’t need to say anything,” Zexion laughed lightly—so light that people barely noticed it. However, again, Demyx caught that small little cute laugh. “Roxas is always like that.”

“He seems to be a really good fried of yours.”

“It goes way back,” Zexion answered calmly, looking to the sides, avoiding Demyx’s eyes.

then you have demyx thinking hes a girl after calling him a he.

awesome story!
Twister Atma chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
if i could describe this fanfic it would be AWESOMETASTIC with a side SPECTACULAR. it would be even better if u continued... (hint hint nudge nudge)
DEMYX9193 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
OMG! Great story...But it needs more lemony goodness.
stephvanie chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
you should make a sequel.

that would be awesome.

i would enjoy reading it.

great story...

D
Funeral.Bell chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
-dies-

OMFG. I LOVE ROXAS' CHARACTER Ehehehe, he suffers from bi-polarness, I suppose.

This was so CUTE. I can't even describe how lovely this fic was, and even more amazing that I can practically visualize everything X3

Seriously, I fell in love with all the threats.

LOVELY.

xD Keep up your awesomeness!

CNMY
AkuRokuTurkTrainee chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Wow...Terra, that was a great ending. I really loved this fic.

Glad I was able to play a very small role in getting you unstuck in writing this fic...Guitar Hero Rocks!

To top or not to top...that is the question. Hm...I think it is only fair to take turns. No one wants to be seme or uke all the time...I know I dont.

Loves and Props
Bankotsu Babeh chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
XD I actually read this one right after I read the first fanfic! This one's definitely just as good.

You're a very talented writer. I really like your style. Demyx is really cute in this one )!
Jayrin Paige chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
HAI! I promised I'd review.. and HERE I AM!even if it took forever to do so DX

Oh, d'aw! You write such adorable Zemyx! XD The whole Zemyx-Shopping-for-Demyx-w/o-Demyx-knowing is so cute!

LAWLZ! XD Ride of DOOM! Axel and his terrible driving! XDD!

I love your version of Roxas in here :D IT'S SO EPIC! XDD What's up with that cow? XD! LOL DEMYX JOIN! JOIN IN! JOIIN!

Professional Castrator? -shakes in boots- XD!

THE BET! OH ITS THE BET! XD I LOVE THE BET! D I'd like to see Axel TRY and top SEME!ROXAS!

I am so topping you D YOU KNOW THOSE THREATS CAN BE TRUE! -cackles- D!