Reviews for Have a Final Fantasy Christmas
dannielovessora chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Can't wait till christmas! Lol.
FinalFantasyFreak92 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Funny. Wish I had noticed it around Christmas. Would've been ten times funnier.

My mom doesn't approve of Final Fantasy so I have to sneak play it at my cousins. (but I secretly wished for Sephiroth, Cloud, Genesis, Angeal, Vincent, and Zack for Christmas. All of them would've been nice butI was only daring to hope for one. But I got zero :'( Darn you Santa. I will now send Reno and Rude after you. :P )

Sorry feeling kinda random today :D
The Litta Bug chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Ai lovesit! Especially the part that you try to summon Shiva, as I have a red marble, and have tried (tear)to summon Shiva, ... and ... failed (tear)
Apollo Night chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
this was SO funny! I laughed so hard that I chocked on air! PLZ write aonther one! XD
Amanda Fair chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Cute story! Reminds me of my Christmas' of the last two years. Yes, every since disocvering FFVII, I have no life. Lol.
Someone chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Wow, just plain wow. If you were up here in the 35 degree weather, you would have insisted that it was snowing moogles instead of snowflakes because we have TWO FRIGGING FEET! It seriously looked like it was snowing moogles (minus pompoms and wings). And the mako reactor blew, so the power was out.

Maybe you should do one of these for every holiday... scary thought.
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
That was awesome lol! Loved it. Happy holidays.
Hanna Aeneas chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
...lol.

I've actually done the cat one, although I did it at my friends house (who doesn't care about final fantasy at all (i know, crazy.(why is she my friend!) so she had no idea what I was going on about.

If I had snow I'd be making one winged snow angels at this very moment. Unfortuantly it's 86 degrees.

Merry Christmas!
Ognonamis chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
I found this rather hilarious. I am a bit of a final fantasy vii addict but i am not quite bad enough to attempt to summon ifrit with a red marble...LOL! I thought that was pretty funny.

Anyway, I thought you did a good job with this and i thought it was quite funny.
Lucy in the Sky chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
I am laughing so hard right now. *continues*