Reviews for Monster in the Closet
abovely girl chapter 1 . 7/7
"I told you there was a monster in my closet!" Awesome! That cracked me up! Now my only question is what did John do when he heard Sam say that?
reader50 chapter 1 . 5/11
Very good, it would have been even better if Dean had thrown salt on the monster and wounded him with the .45.
WriterGreenReads chapter 1 . 1/12
Yaaaassss I love it.
Encyclopedia of flowery shit chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
'A purple lizardic creature' I swear to gos if that's the dude from Monster's inc.
IwriteSinsNotTragedies67 chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
omg! Randall! just perfect :D
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
Awwwwww... how cute that there was a monster in the closet after all! And I LOVED thirteen year old Dean protecting his brother!
Also really loved how you did John, hearing the noise but hearing the boys talk, so it was okay, and then Sam coming out to him (no monsters around John!), and knowing Dean would protect Sam, gave him the .45 for confidence. hehehehe - Sam gave it to Dean.
KAnders4198 chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
You know what would have been awesome, Randell's response to the gun.
bluebird397 chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
This makes me laugh so much...
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
I wonder if the Monster Inc. company insurance covers injury on the job due to being shot by the kid in the room, particularly as I recall that they were convinced that even a touch could be fatal. Certainly didn't get much out of trying to scare that kid, probably shredded the door shortly thereafter. Thank you for posting!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
Great story, really funny!
JelloGirl323 chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
Take that Randall! I never liked him. :)
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
"Great! We're racked up the scream of the year, over here!"
"No, sir... um... that's actually Randall, sir... um... he's at the Winchesters..."

Seriously, this fic is just awesome. I love the really odd crossover combination. And the fact that John Winchester gives Sam a gun. Any story in which the 9yr old gets the gun is a good story in my opinion. XD
Annabelle chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Poor Sam nobody believes him and then it turns out that he was right
Clara Brighet chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Haha! Now that is something I have never read before. A Monsters Inc./Supernatural crossover! I LOVE it! ;D
DragonChick65 chapter 1 . 8/9/2014