Reviews for Desertion
GoodGirlzDead chapter 9 . 6/18/2009
Wicked story you have going here. I can't wait to read more of it.

isabelle.ruby.j chapter 9 . 5/3/2009
so good

love this story

its not over right?
RogueNya chapter 9 . 4/15/2009
Great job on the chapter, can't wait to read next one.
AshmandaLC chapter 9 . 4/10/2009
this is an amazing story so far and i cant wait to see where it leads. update soon :) ill be waiting!
isabelle.ruby.j chapter 8 . 3/9/2009
I really like this story

update soon
Wanda W chapter 8 . 3/9/2009
I thought it was great. Your descriptions were vividly graphic and put us right into the heat of the action. To be drawn in by it was unavoidable. The emotions still managed to shine, however, and kept this from being just another action sequence. There was depth and sensitivity on all fronts and I found it all very exciting and engaging.

ChamberlinofMusic chapter 8 . 3/7/2009
Aw yes! I loved the update! It was a wonderful chapter, I enjoyed it! .
The-Black-Devil chapter 8 . 3/6/2009
exellent chapy u must update soon coz i don't think i could wait any longer.
gambitfan85 chapter 2 . 2/24/2009
Another interesting chapter. Continuing on...
gambitfan85 chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Interesting start to story. I will continue on.
Green Peridot chapter 7 . 2/17/2009
Whoo! Yay, some action!

And some past revelations... or was that last chapter? Anyhow, nice development; I can't wait to see what happens next.

And if you don't let them escape, I might have to boycott you. Just a... friendly warning.

Lol. I doubt I could carry out that threat. Great job, please update soon!
Wanda W chapter 7 . 2/7/2009
I'll be looking forward to that next chapter, too. Remy's rememberance of that phone call was incredibly touching and I loved the dialog between Logan and him. It so in-character for them both and had that humorous edge that helps make X-men so popular.

I'm glad Kitty and Rogue are there and am curious to see the reactions they all have to seeing one another again after so long and so much has passed. Those answers you promised are sure to be exciting!

ChamberlinofMusic chapter 7 . 2/6/2009
Awesome update! Two of my favorite teams were in action! I really enjoyed reading Rogue and Kitty and Remy and Logan in action!

It certainly was an interesting update! I look forward to the reunion, which I hope comes up in the next chapter! Thanks for the update, I enjoyed it! .
KLS82 chapter 7 . 2/5/2009
Thanks for the update. Can't wait to see what happens next!
weebird chapter 6 . 2/2/2009
great chapter. love how your fitting all the pieces together. cant wait till next time.