Reviews for When Harry Met Tony
xRDJ603 chapter 15 . 11/10/2010
Awwww the moment of Tony holding her hand was soo perfect! I love this story ! :) great job of getting everyones personality really good ahaha!
JaneConstantine chapter 16 . 11/8/2010
I love this story...Especially the last chapter! Sorry I didn't review the other chapters...I usually wait until the last chapter to review...

This is so cute:

Tony looks at me and grins. "Can I call you Wonder Woman now?"

"Absolutely not, Iron Man." I smile at him, and he holds out his hand again.

:D
emi chapter 16 . 4/3/2010
best kkbb/iron man cross-over story ]
SetInSmoke chapter 16 . 3/2/2010
OH MY GOODNESS. I CANNOT BELIEVE I PUT OFF READING THIS FOR SO LONG. DX

I think I'm going to have to kidnap you and keep you for myself. This was the perfect ending. Light, fluffy and all around cheerful. I thought of springtime and freaking lollypops when I read this.

GREAT job! I'm really going to miss this story and I really hope they'll be more to come. )
irezel chapter 16 . 2/23/2010
XD that was AWESOME! hahaha, just watched KKissBBAng, and loved it, and wanted to see if anyone had written anything for it...I see your a fan of Robert Downey Jr. XD i'm glad i found this! :D
Cooper Sterling chapter 16 . 2/21/2010
Wonderful... Is it sad that I want to see a sequel where they do come back to visit?
Stark's Heart chapter 16 . 1/11/2010
Aw, the wedding scene was so adorable. I love Tony/Pepper and I could just imagine the scene in my head.

I love Harry too, from him not being able to remember what a veil is called to him messing around with the tie in the beginning.

Harry and Perry's gift was cute too, it just seems like something they would do.

I'm a bit sad that the story's over but you did a fan-freaking-tastic job. )
SetInSmoke chapter 15 . 1/7/2010
OK, I 'Aw'ed. A lot. The TonyxPepper in this chapter was just too damn cute. Love how Perry got all defensive when they were talking about bonds and stuff. xD Also loved reference to ball-zapping and the whole, 'Five min. to figure out he could move again' thing.

Love this so far! Keep up the great work! D
Sammet chapter 14 . 11/25/2009
So far I have enjoyed the story! Parts of it was better than other, there was a lot of dialogue and at times I got a tad confused. But nonetheless, extremely entertaining! I'd be happy to see more chapters up!
Yamamo chapter 14 . 11/23/2009
OMG update, dammit.
SetInSmoke chapter 14 . 11/7/2009
LOLZ. Uno. I love that game. Always lose though. The thing with the car? Priceless. And the whole GAY Perry thing? Genius.

Keep writing, because you rock!
Stark's Heart can't log in chapter 14 . 11/6/2009
Yay, another chapter! I don't care how long it took, I'm just glad it's here.

Yeah, Harry's safe! I hope nothing else goes wrong. Poor Tony and Harry just have a rotten streak of bad luck. xD

When Tony meets Pepper, they can hug it out and discuss their obvious feelings for each other. Aw. )

Please update soon! :D
LightNeverFades chapter 13 . 9/5/2009
Aww no worries! I'm always happy to see you've updated and it doesn't matter how much time has passed! :D This chapter is great! :D I love it! :D :D Can't wait for the next chapter! XD Keep up the awesome work!

Elwyndra
Stark's Heart chapter 13 . 9/3/2009
Yay! An update! :D

Great chapter, I loved how Pepper's worried for Tony and she wants him there with her. So cute! )

Aw, I hope Tony and Perry save Harry quickly. I don't think he can take much more. S

Please update soon! :D
movieholic chapter 13 . 9/3/2009
Loved the note Tony left! And absolutely LOVED Harry's POV! Very, very funny and smartly written. I was literally lol'ing and snorting like a moron. Thanks!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »