Reviews for And All Through The House
owlinacloak chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
I really like Kreacher's role in this. :)
Stina Whatever chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
i like the kreacher and regulus moment, it was cute
icansoar chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Too adorable.
done.with.marblesxx chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
It's May, yes, and Christmas was months ago, but this is just too cute to wait until December to read.
kahlen369 chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
aw... they're so CUTE! XDXDXD

I like this better in some ways than "Uncle Alpard's Guide to.. (you get the idea)" though it some ways I prefer the other one. I like this better because you paired them up with each other and showed their personalities more than the other fic.

They're all so IC and cute (which you think they wouldn't be if they were IC XD)! Haha, I can totally pictue Narcissa like that, already so prim and proper! I can really se how narcissa might be the only one good at wrapping! XD (though when she gets older she'd probably use magic instead, no need to change though since she is understandably still to young to use magic) I always pictured her to be good at such things.

Little note though, wouldn't they just use houseelves to do the wrapping for them? I mean I understand since it's a cute plot bunny but it doesn't really make sense. Such a 'menial chore' is probably above the "Most Ancient and Noble House of Black".

XD And Siri is jealous! (does somewhat explain his -misplaced-hatred of Kreacher in canon) Understandable how he might not be good at wrapping-he does seem the type. he is messy and really active. I doubt he's the type that would it stil long enough to eat let alone wrap presents!

Narcissa's constant denial is so cute! Even as a child she tries to act so ladylike! XD Really IC of what I picture a chil version of her to be.

The foreboding on Bellatrix and Andromeda's relationship is really sad. It's so sad to see them so close as children that it kind of taints the happiness a bit. :( Still cute though! XD

You're right-regulusKreacher IS so cute! XD It's so sweet to see how much Kreacher loves him (and how much Reggie, even though he IS just a baby, loves him back). Once again, future events taint the moment a little but not as much-they're just soo cute!

I like the (somewhat) christmas themed plot. they're all so cute; little snapshots into their daily lives!

I complain about the length though, :( compared to "Uncle Alpard's" this is just so SHORT! I wish it were longer! :( (And I wish alpard were here too XD!)

And the plot isn't as substantial as the forementioned story. The plot here is not very fleshed out (mostly due to length) and is really just a snippet than a story.

PLEASE WRITE MOAR ABOUT THE BLACK CHILDREN! XD I promise I'll read and review them! XDXD
verity candor chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Aw... le fluff is le cute! I is liking it.
Trickster Puppet chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Aw man. Regulus and Kreacher was just /way/ too sweet. And just. Aww.
Skandar-Loves-Redvines chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
I only have one word for this- amazing. I loved the first one, and this was just as great. :)
AliceIsLost chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Aw that's so cute. The Black family is so interesting. I can't stop reading stories about them. This one is really cute great job!
mokimik chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
ahw, I liked this one too! Have to say, little less humor, more personality-desciption... I liked the Kreacher-Regulus the most... :)

keep writing!

x-mokimik-x
Il'Diko chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
AW, Reggie and Kreacher were adorable! This whole was sweet and well written, you do know how to write the Balck heirs!:) I agree with your AN, I especially liked your view of Bella and Dromeda! And to show the difference between Sirius and Narcissa was a great way to shove us their personalities!

I hope the Blacks will keep bugging you! :)

I would LOVE to see a Bella- Dromeda like adults...

Congrats!
gibrelina chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
"he liked to wrestle and have food fights and play jokes on people and she liked, um, brushing her hair." love this.

I think it's great. No big happenings, and still you sort of learn more about them.
PotterHeadsAnonymous chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Great story, and being that the ages are what they are, can the "ships" really be called that?
King of Vaypouria chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Reading this story touched me.

I look forward to seeing more in this series :)
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Good job! I liked this one alot! Great characterizations.