Reviews for Sandy Claus Is Comin' to Town
ajunkboat chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
teeheehee this fic was adorable! thanks for making me smile :)
Annasvip chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Loved it. Very sweet and funny. Thank you!
the grey mage chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
cute
Gaaras1Girl chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Words can not describe just how awesome this is!
Rose1991 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Hi-larious! It was hard to see Gaara in a Santa outfit, but you made the situation work. kudos!
charlieslion chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
I loved it! Please write more one-shots about Gaara and his family like these xD
Ugawa chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
LOL. Loved it XD
Kisafan chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Yay Sandy Claus is coming to town!

Write more!
mari-ness chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
I loved it! you hit all the people right on the dot! I always feel that temari and kankuro would be the type to try and kill eachother. and gaara non demond style would be like that.
Sheenio chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
OMFG THIS IS HILARIOUS! You have GOT to let me use this in a cosplay! Sorry, Sorry! My name is Violet and I cosplay as Gaara and Naruto practically every weekened. My friends and I have been working on filming recently, and this fanfic is AWESOME! email me for a reply if yes!
Shubaltz Crazist chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
What a crack fic! “I look ridiculous.” and “Now, those two there have been naughty!” and “Maybe Santa can bring them a first aid kit.” had me in stitches! _ Keep it up yeah! SC
Elaienar chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Hurrah for things to laugh at! I started giggling somewhere around the fourth sentence, and I didn't stop until the end. The way you write makes me grin, the lines are funny, and the mere idea of Gaara in a Santa suit is downright hilarious. This is pure awesome all the way through!
Unices chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
lolololol Th kids will be making fun of Temari and Kankuro now XD
ZAFO chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
that was the cutest gaara fic i've ever read. :)
Shadow Owner chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Hey,

I liked how you brought across Gaara's feelings towards his siblings; by contrasting seriousness with antics; it came through splendidly in this fanfiction. And wow those little secrets! Wonder what Gaara hides from his siblings? ;)

And Sandy Claus! Ohoho! Catchy title and summary. Nice work with this fict!

Merry Christmas!