Reviews for Nowhere
Stirling Phoenix chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Umm, wow this story makes me really sad but I can't explain why. So the vibe I'm getting is that Tamaki and Eclair were supposed to be betrothed but Tamaki was too in love with Haruhi for there to be anything between him in Eclair. Really though I don't know I'm not really good at the whole 'vibe' thing, I just act like I am. Anyway, despite the fact that the fic lowered my mood (not your fault), I still really liked it because it all points to TamakixHaruhi!
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Little Borther: It is exactly what I would expect to happen, if...that...happened. I'm pretty sure Eclair was not as loved as she wanted to be when she was younger too, or maybe shes just a spoiled bit%$, maybe both. Its very realistic, I could totally see this happening. Tamaki was acting like Tamaki and Eclair was in character as well. Great job!
SylverEyes chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Ah, my Queen of Crack, you have outdone yourself again. :D It was fabulous! It was fantastic! It was... ragh, I don't even know how to explain it. Like Eclair was reflecting back on all of those negative emotions that she had seen in Tamaki's eyes while they were all focused directly on her in that one moment. And then they have that short little bonding time because they were both lonely and "unloved" when they were children? I positively squealed. Even if Eclair wants to deny it, it's so, so true. D Wow. I don't even know how to express my thanks.

You rock. What a pwnsome Christmas present! Ah, I love Tamaki/Eclair so much (and the people reading this review go "WTF, crazy girl" XD), so to have it from you is awesome. Especially with such a great character study of the two of them. _ Thanks so much, Val!
Axel's Ashes chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
The mood was just wonderful.
LaChoy chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
I always liked Eclair. I thought she was a sad character and only wanted Tamaki because she was so lonely and he was so charismatic. And the fact she does let him go in the end makes her not such a bad person after all. So I really loved this. This story doesn't show Eclair in a negative light and shows her for what she is. And especially how you have shown Tamaki. Ah, I loved this story. You have succeeded in making another terrific piece :D
Legendary Chimera chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Ya know, I didn't think I could read a fic starring the "woman spider" but I loved it! Tamaki makes you swoon, and you can't even hate her in this one little bit. We need Haruhi to make an appearance one of these days. ;P Merry Christmas!