Reviews for Distraction
Firetoflame chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
I am in love with your writing and your unique interpretations on the Cullen relationships. You write in a way that makes me smile and laugh out loud. Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Wooow that was sooo cute,best carlesme fic ever
Gina chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I LOVE IT. You have no idea how much. It's perfect.
Momma Lici chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Don't mind me as I shout and rave to people about how bloody ADORABLE this is and how much I just enjoyed myself when I should be sleeping and, and, and...

No words can describe this FEELING...

Or this work of art in a format that I can harbor in printed format and devour again later at my leisure...
dhj chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I love this story. it is so awwish ( I actually sqealed while reading this) but very well written the same time which is rare!

gretings from germany
romantichopeless chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I love this little one shot! I wish you would expand it into something bigger. You have a real way with words and I love your depiction of Carlisle's love for Esme, its beautiful. I would love to watch (from your eyes) how they fell in love with each other from the beginning. Please consider it! Thanks, amy
Clarissa Rose chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I loved this so much - you write with such a featherlight tone but convey so much with it. Something so self-contained and adorable is a rarity with this ship, and I thank you very much for writing!
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
SO CUTE! LOVED IT! :)
TheKingdomofWaffles chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
That was... sweet, I guess. It was a bit confusing, but that's probably just cause I'm stupid. :P Good story. Keep writing! -Emma
Aneley chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
I'm sory, but you do realise this story is absolutely beautiful, right? The way the relatioship between Carlisle and Esme is wonderfull in all of your stories! The bit about the Isle Esme, is my favourite!
HeartBreakerWithAHeartofGold chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Very cute. I have taken a liking to all your stories. I really like the way you portray Carlisle in each of your fics. There are some really great one liners that just cracked me up. I loved the whole, "Good word this isn't healthy is it?" when he bought her an island. But seriously, that really is a bit above and beyond the call.

Oh what love does to us.

Keep writing!

Bekah
CarlisleEsmeRoseScorpius chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
its ahmazing how you get the way carlisle's mind works perfectly. this is so ahdorahble... you should realli think about making a full length story. it'd be brilliant.
ss10009 chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
So sweet and well written! I loved it.
Chibi-akuma-no-kage chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
This story is perfect. This is exactally how i see the characters and it leaves me wishing you had more than just three stories to read. I loved it and i hope you write more soon
Rebel of my Destiny chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
That part on, "and if you don't marry me, I'll die," was absolutely PRICELESS! I laughed so much. And I can completely see Jasper and Carlisle understanding each other so well.

Awesome one-shot.