Reviews for Ryan wereWolfe
Me.gusta.tus.historias chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
No se si entiendes esto o no solo quiero que sepas que Tienes un gran talento para escribir y espero que haya la secuela porque esta muy buena y me encanto el final y no todos saben escribir una buena historia o fic o como le quieran llamar, el punto es que quiero que hagas una buena secuela porque si la haces se que será tan buena como esta. Piénsalo.
Me.gusta.tus.historias chapter 21 . 7/4/2015
Hi, I want to tell you I loved you so already and read several times and hope to do the sequel because all your fics CSI Miami are good others have written also deven, but I like to read the CSI Miami and I'll be waiting forward to the sequel because it will be as good as this fic. Fondly F.

Desde Venezuela.
CSIRide-Kirk chapter 21 . 12/6/2014
Does that mean Natalia's turning into a werewolf too?
killer4853 chapter 21 . 10/18/2012
plez do a sequel the story was sweet
NCIS Band Geek chapter 21 . 4/13/2011
i know its probably been a while since you even thought about this story, but please make a sequel. you left it off on a very interesting note and i really would like to know somemore
CSI4lyfNCIS13 chapter 21 . 4/3/2010
I LOVE IT SOO MUCH.
CSI4lyfNCIS13 chapter 20 . 4/3/2010
I WAS SAYING OUTLOUD "GO RYAN" AND MY DAD PROBABLY THINKS IM CRAZY AFTER HEARING MY OUTBURST.
CSI4lyfNCIS13 chapter 19 . 4/3/2010
Go Ryan!
CSI4lyfNCIS13 chapter 13 . 4/3/2010
I KNEW HE WAS A WEREWOLF. LEAST HE DOESNT EAT ANYONE.
CSI4lyfNCIS13 chapter 12 . 4/3/2010
YAY! BOO 4 THE NIGHTMARES BUT. YAY! THEY SLEPT IN THE SAME BED
CSI4lyfNCIS13 chapter 11 . 4/3/2010
GO RYAN! SO HAPPY JOHN GOT HIS JUST DESSERTS. LOVED THE FIGHT SCENE.
CSI4lyfNCIS13 chapter 9 . 4/3/2010
LOVED IT. GO RYAN. HE DEFINATELY KICKS ASS. LOVED THAT HE DEFENDED NATALIE.
CSI4lyfNCIS13 chapter 4 . 4/2/2010
RYAN'S A WEREWOLF!
CSI4lyfNCIS13 chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
AW
rocksmacked chapter 21 . 3/26/2010
WOW! It's awesome story! I like it! I really catch up this chapter! Love it! love it!