Reviews for Church of Hot Addiction
iHamster chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
"It reminded Dean of an innocent yet incorrigibly annoying puppy who kept digging holes after being repeatedly swatted with a newspaper." Haha.
dragoness simplicity chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
Good idea for a story.

I'm sorry, but I was so erked at the lack of full stops in chapter three.

*'...you'll be the first to know," - 'know.' full stop

chap 3:

*'"Sorry, Sister," Dean replied, "Them's the breaks,"' full stop at end.

*"Sorry. Hail Mary and all that," - 'all that.' full stop again P

*'Sam answered, with a patented 'stating the obvious' expression on his face,' - full stop at end, not a comma

*"Apparently, shepherding penguins through the flames," - flames.

*"Good work, by the way. You probably saved their lives," - lives.

*"Trying to give the Lord some credit for divine intervention," - intervention.

*'"Yeah, it was called ME,"' - ME.

*'Hurry back to the motel,"' - motel.

*' I went looking for you,"' - you.

*"I was afraid of that," - that.

*'replied in a disappointed tone. "I tried,"' - tried.

*I know, Sammy. Me too," - too.

*"Dean," - Dean.

*"That's what I said," - said.

*batting for your team," - team.

*"Christian Brothers Brandy, that's cute," - cute.

* 'usually impassive lips,' - lips

*...spiritual being," - being.

"And this has to do with Anna, doesn't it," - doesn't it?

There are sooo many more that I just couldn't be bothered writing them. But you get the point. Maybe a quick re-write will put readers at ease?

Your story had a good ending though. nice and solid _
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 3 . 3/13/2011
This is certainly one of the better Supernatural fanfics of Castiel and Dean that I have read. Very nice!
Cassandra Pierson chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Loved this very much, thank you for sharing!
kiky21 chapter 3 . 9/18/2009
wow, breathtaking. really liked the story. is there a sequel or something?

anyway, great job!
Nathalie Andrews chapter 3 . 4/29/2009
Oy, not exactly slash, but a little action going on there. Wow, you just took me completely by surprize.. Really, really nice!

I now officially love your story! But why just 3 chapters? This needs to go on.. Lol..

Thanks for the good read :D
Nathalie Andrews chapter 2 . 4/29/2009
Mm.. Actually a non-slash story that I like. Nice! Doesnt happen very often. I really like your Cass. He is very much in character, with few exeption. I like that he is forceful and knowing, instead of naive and silly, like people often portray him around here. I liked your Dean too. Very good!

Love the angst!

Great story!
Scarecrowqueen chapter 3 . 2/18/2009
You... are awesome! Very beleivable and in character. Plus you listen Cobra Starship. :D
unspokenbeauty chapter 3 . 1/14/2009
i really like this fic! i love the pace, the flow of castiel and dean's conversations, the way the angel speaks...lol. i love it ALL so please continue with it. i look forward to reading more :)
radekris chapter 3 . 1/12/2009
Fabulous update that left me breathless!
radekris chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
This is fantastic! Keep it up!
Carole chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
I was a bit put off by the title, but I adore your characterization of Castiel and am looking forward to the next chapter. Bravo.
FictionJunction chapter 2 . 1/1/2009
Fscinating story, the characterization is perfectly nailed, when reading this I feel like I'm watching the show in my head!

And I absolutely love Castiel, from the first second he appeared he became my favorite character, the actor is really great, I hope he'll be a regular!

Anyway, very interesting, can't wait for the next chapter!
nannon chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
this is pretty cool so far. i really love the dialogue.
Zatnikatel chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Hey I hope you continue with this... I really like the dialogue between Dean and Castiel, very true to canon. I love how Castiel is very obviously learning what makes these humans tick as he goes along. And the time out comment is a hoot!