Reviews for Paying the Price: Penalties
Lady Spain chapter 10 . 11/7/2012
Update please?
Moola Deena chapter 10 . 10/1/2010
It's time... and you leave me hanging! Nooooo!

It's been really long since you've updated, and I didn't notice until I started reading the last chapter, and then it was already too late for me to just stop reading. So now you HAVE to update. So ha! ;

I can't believe I read all of this in one day. (Or more like... afternoon/night... it's almost 2 a.m. and I really should go sleep soon-ish. Or I'll have trouble getting up tomorrow morning...)

And as a side note; I really like the way you write. Can't put my finger on what it is that makes it so nice to read... maybe I'll figure it out in my next review? After you've posted a new chapter? 8D Or something.
fallensasuke93 chapter 10 . 5/6/2010
so i guess you've abandoned this story which sucks because this is now my new fav on fanfic. i love your plots and writing, hopefully you will find inspiration to continue this story. again i love this story and will be waiting .
OneRiddle chapter 10 . 2/18/2010
This is the most addicting story I've ever read...

Please just don't tell me you've abandoned it T.T Cuz that's what it looks like...
alpharoyale chapter 10 . 9/30/2009
Heheh Loved it through and through, and can't wait for more

force majeur chapter 6 . 7/31/2009
Well,scary!cruel~~i didn't read the bet things i just jumped straight to how sasuke would recover,but eh,you still want to torture sasuke. I like your style but the idea makes me feel unconfortable. Who is aoi by the way?is he an OOC?

keep writing and updating and say no to abandoned story. Ja!

Kyarei chapter 10 . 3/2/2009
I always seem to find myself humbled at how imaginative and passionate your writing is.

I apologize for my lack of recent reviewing, school can get so time consuming! I hope you are well!

Chapter 9 was awesome. I loved the bit about the Uchiha symbol written in blood, and the threat, and the... ahem... method of drug smuggling that Kakashi and Sasuke used. xD

Chapter 10 was even better! (I love how you always improve~) That creepy old guy was being so... evil? I don't trust him! And why did that other guy molest Sasuke? Ah, questions...

So, basically, I am still very impressed and awe-struck. But I am also dying of suspense! That Gin better not hurt Sasuke. D:

Anyways, I hope everything is well for you and I am gleefully awaiting your next update! Have a nice day!
Huredhiel chapter 10 . 2/26/2009
oh i cant wait until more! i love every chapter! write more soon bye:D
YoungSasuke chapter 10 . 2/25/2009
The man charged with searching Sasuke most definitely had a bad case of wandering hands. Ah, well, he's learned his lesson; although, you've got to wonder if, by retaliating in such a way, Sasuke's managed to draw the suspicions of the man who first addressed them to the point where he will eventually figure out that something's going on.

Nicely done! I liked this chapter. :)

Keep up the great work!
Black-Sky-Loves-Me chapter 10 . 2/24/2009
I really enjoyed this chapter _ I especially liked how it felt like a calm before the storm as I was reading, I can't wait for the storm!
Black-Sky-Loves-Me chapter 9 . 2/18/2009
I really liked this chapter! Kakashi and Sasuke have a wonderful balance to their relationship, it's nice to read _ Great chapter!
Huredhiel chapter 9 . 2/18/2009
you know i feel really bad for sasuke! i cant wait until he gets his "happy ending" know? well anyways write more soon! bye:D
Dragon77 chapter 9 . 2/18/2009
This is really good. I can't wait to see what happens next.
YoungSasuke chapter 9 . 2/17/2009
You've really got to wonder if Sasuke would still have done it had he completely understood what was required of him in the first place. Geez, that poor kid.

Great job on this chapter! You definitely have a way with expressing human emotions in your writing.
YoungSasuke chapter 8 . 2/14/2009
Wonderful job on this chapter!

Now you've got me wondering about why it wouldn't be safe for Sasuke in Konohagakure. Gah, the tension! I love your writing.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »