Reviews for Merry Christmas, My Love
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
good job of getting her emotions across. sad, resigned, lonely.
SCullen13 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Oh , wow. I just cried through this whole thing...Loved it.
Citizen of Volterra chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
I loved it!
antipyro chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
One of the best things going for Bella is her vast imagination and her ability to corner a thought and extrapolate it to her fancy. It would never last though.

Loved the arguement over Christmas present prices.
LostinFeathers1901 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
OMG! This story made me cry I have read a few of your stories and they are lovely this one made me so sad I'm crying at work lol! Making me nervous for the movie I keep forgetting how sad new Moon is ( tahnk you for your lovely stories though!
Justine Lark chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
That is sad and short but very sweet. Very touching that in the end, if he was happier without her, she wanted that for him.
edwardsings4me chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
I love to hate this piece...OMG - your writing is so intense. Damn Edward to hell for leaving her! At least we known he's not perfect I guess and that leaves mortal men some window of redemption...BUT STILL! Still, your writing is AMAZING!
alfalfa7 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Nice, but sad.

Until next time,

alfalfa7
rosalindleconte chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Another moment worthy of further exploration...

You have a knack for these unseen gems.

Please consider fleshing this one out into a full treatment.

I especially loved the images of her breath on the window and Charlie's sad little tree.

Bravo,

Rosalind LeConte
twilightobession chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
THis was so sad...but well written. You write very well. I am off to check out your other stories.
blackolives10 chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
This is beautiful.
Ima Quidditch Fan chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
VERY NICE! Thank you for posting. Will we hear from Edward?
Musings of a Shaken Mind chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Wow, great story.

I'm doing a lot of writing that's set during the time Edward's away from Bella, so yeah... it's pretty tough.

You did a really good job of it, seriously. I enjoyed it, though it made me well up... *sob*.

Merry Christmas! I hope yours is better than Bella's...

Becky x