Reviews for Holiday Spirits
Gramnegative chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
The pure twisted creativity of this story far exceeds anything else I have read in the BL section of this archive. Bravo for the ecstatic demented glee it generated in me.
Chrono chapter 5 . 3/22/2010
All I can say is...LO to the motherfreaking L. Your stories made me laugh so hard that I fell backwards off my chair. Loved all the chapters, especially the first and last ones. The part where Revy comes in with the cowboy hat and Rock runs away screaming was priceless. Also loved it when the Spirit of Holiday Cheer finally got pissed when Rock didn't like the noose. Finally who could ever forget... FIVE R. P. G's!
Evan Ames chapter 5 . 1/9/2010
12 day day of a roanapour christmas was AWSOME! I really like the part when Balalaika jumped in and was like 'three fine cigars' and when the maids came shooting at everybody.

You should make another omake, it like this one or better!
JM chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Only one thing: the twins should have gone with sawyer. those two little rascals would have added a little extra. other than the twins being underdone it was perfect.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
that was a fun story including Balalaika was a nice touch funny too 5 stars in my book
Michiru-chan chapter 4 . 2/11/2009
...:) LOL, this is funny and I luv it! especially the Rotton the white rabbit part, but you might wanna make Revy the one who reaches down Rocks pants, least she find out what Eda did and blow her to kingdom come, then thats the end of valentines day. LOL'd at the Nightmare Before Christmas part. Overall, an awesomly funny story! :)
00cire chapter 5 . 12/30/2008
OMFG That's twisted...and I loved it.

I laughed until I cried.

It hurts to laugh that much.
BrazeRancor chapter 5 . 12/25/2008
Bwahahaha! Awesome! Makes me feel all warm inside!
Amigodude chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
I'm speechless...

You went there - and then kept going. Bravo!