Reviews for Time To Live Again
Marilyn LinLithgow chapter 9 . 6/29/2010
Why did you stop writing this? I think it is sweet. I didn't review each chapter because it is an older fiction and I got all the way to ch 9 so quickly. Keep going!
twin of a twin chapter 9 . 12/12/2009
Ok this story was kinda iffy at 1st 4 me, but its RAPIDLY INCREASING AND I LOVED THE COMPETITION AND CONFIDENT BELLA LET'S C MORE OF HER PLZ! UPDATE ASAP PLZ!
craigsgirl48167 chapter 9 . 9/16/2009
Hi! I really got into your story (Time To Live Again)! I know you wrote it ages ago, but do you ever think about picking it up again? I think it's really well-written & I'd love to know how they finally get together!
ScrapNSign chapter 9 . 6/12/2009
I love your story! Please keep writin!
ObsessingOverEdward chapter 9 . 6/8/2009
Loved watching Bella show up Tanya but the obvious attraction between BxE was what I was looking for and you delivered.

Jennmc75 chapter 9 . 6/4/2009
Bella, you go girl! That was great. Sassy Bella putting Tanya in her place was total greatness. I love that she got Edward all hot and bothered with their dance and just walked away. Excellent chapter. I can't wait for the next one.
Jennmc75 chapter 8 . 6/4/2009
Yay Alice for getting Bella out among the living. Jake definitely wouldn't want Bella hiding away the rest of her life. I'm glad I fell a little behind and don't have to wait for the next chapter.
winternow chapter 9 . 5/31/2009
This was an excellent chapter. I was raring when she got Tanya and later Edward! Keep going!
ObsessingOverEdward chapter 8 . 5/24/2009
Thanks Ballerina.

You should have named yourself Bellarina. *giggle*

Anyway, left us on a cliffie. Dun Dun Dun! My guess is it's Edward...but you threw me when Jazz said his friend and his date. Either way would be fun to watch. So I can't wait to see if Ed brought someone with him.

Jennmc75 chapter 7 . 4/12/2009
I really like this story. I can see Bella and Edward heal each other. I have a feeling Elizabeth will play a big part in Bella's healing. Can't wait to see what you do next.
deansgirl33 chapter 7 . 4/11/2009
excellent chapter

anxiously awaiting for B and E to become friends so the mending can begin
ObsessingOverEdward chapter 6 . 3/31/2009
Damn! Well, eve though he's got good reason to be a prick he's still not dealing with Elizabeth very well. Hm, that seems to be a theme with Daddyward. LOL

deansgirl33 chapter 6 . 3/30/2009
i love it!

ive never come across a story where eddy was with victoria and that victoria was carlisle and esme's daughter

im a little confused but it was still great to get some back story on why eddy is the way he is

i just wish it was longer!

can't wait for more!

update soon!

-alexis
reginah72 chapter 6 . 3/30/2009
Just came upon your story and I love it. I can't wait to find out what happens next.
bluebaby3296 chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
a lil background info would help...like ages and stuff