Reviews for Steve's Dark Secret
family matters fan chapter 4 . 8/10
I enjoyed that chapter very much wouldnt mind if you continued more moving into their new place laura becoming pregnant
I luv it
Shinobi Gatana chapter 4 . 10/27/2016
While I am not a general fan of Lemons/Smut or whatever you want to call it, I found this one to be done in good taste. It showed vulnerability where needed, and an overwhelming showing of love and the power of healing it could bring. I give this story a ten out of ten as it needed no fighting, or action to move the plot along. It showed weakness and strength and how to find a balance in between. It showed the love of family, and it was the finale to Family Matters that the world needed.
Shinobi Gatana chapter 3 . 10/27/2016
This was very romantic and well thought out. Awesome job.
Shinobi Gatana chapter 2 . 10/27/2016
Wow. This was really well written and done artfully when it could have gone in so many other ways. Man, I actually really could see the character of Myra going further off the rails than she already had.
Shinobi Gatana chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
You had a Family Matters story I didn't know about? The Heck?! It was a good first chapter. I look forward to reading more. Great work.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/22/2016
Wouldn't it be Mr. and Mrs. Urkel?
Guest chapter 4 . 12/26/2015
Not bad, really. But it should be mr and mrs Urkel instead of mr and mrs winslow
Guest chapter 4 . 3/10/2015
would like to hear more!
Sex Machine chapter 3 . 4/28/2014
Damn the discription of Laura is so hot.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
Greeeeatt! So cool, man.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/1/2013
I LOVED IT! This Was Everything & More! I Was Growing Up Around The Time Laura Really Started Catching Feelings For Steve & Always Wondered What Would Happen When They Got Married! This Was WAY Better Then What I Thought!
aliengirlguy chapter 4 . 2/15/2011
great fic!
SL919 chapter 3 . 2/26/2010
update soon..i loved it
Delina A. Cullen chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Wow this is really good, your really captured the characters well