Reviews for Steve's Dark Secret
SageModeSasuke chapter 4 . 10/27/2016
While I am not a general fan of Lemons/Smut or whatever you want to call it, I found this one to be done in good taste. It showed vulnerability where needed, and an overwhelming showing of love and the power of healing it could bring. I give this story a ten out of ten as it needed no fighting, or action to move the plot along. It showed weakness and strength and how to find a balance in between. It showed the love of family, and it was the finale to Family Matters that the world needed.
SageModeSasuke chapter 3 . 10/27/2016
This was very romantic and well thought out. Awesome job.
SageModeSasuke chapter 2 . 10/27/2016
Wow. This was really well written and done artfully when it could have gone in so many other ways. Man, I actually really could see the character of Myra going further off the rails than she already had.
SageModeSasuke chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
You had a Family Matters story I didn't know about? The Heck?! It was a good first chapter. I look forward to reading more. Great work.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/22/2016
Wouldn't it be Mr. and Mrs. Urkel?
Guest chapter 4 . 12/26/2015
Not bad, really. But it should be mr and mrs Urkel instead of mr and mrs winslow
Guest chapter 4 . 3/10/2015
would like to hear more!
Sex Machine chapter 3 . 4/28/2014
Damn the discription of Laura is so hot.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
Greeeeatt! So cool, man.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/1/2013
I LOVED IT! This Was Everything & More! I Was Growing Up Around The Time Laura Really Started Catching Feelings For Steve & Always Wondered What Would Happen When They Got Married! This Was WAY Better Then What I Thought!
aliengirlguy chapter 4 . 2/15/2011
great fic!
SL919 chapter 3 . 2/26/2010
update soon..i loved it
Delina A. Cullen chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Wow this is really good, your really captured the characters well
Jewelzy18S chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
your story is awesome...i luv it...you did a gr8 job describing the scenes and everything...i actually pixd Steve and Laura thruout the entire thing...ur really gud...i hope ull make sum toher stories about them in the long run...GUD JOB! XD
Chaobaby95 chapter 4 . 8/1/2009
AW THAT WAS SO CUTE! 3 And the characters were really in character too! :D Nice job!