Reviews for Ask Me Not
curio cherry chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
It's funny. It's cute. It's hilarious. It's damn sweet! Love it!
Quickslice chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Lovely work! I particularly like how Rukia announced the pregnancy to Ichigo, perfect. I somehow love stories of them being married or a couple with kid/s, or that Rukia gotten pregnant, makes me feel somewhat relieved that they ended up together and not with somebody else.
eri.hikaruaddict chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
holy crap! this just too cute! kyaa! ichiruki always have every type of couple, they can become, sweet, funny, adorable, cool at same time!
thats why i ship them (:
and poor ichigo, he already made that promise, hahaha, but again i think ichigo would do everything for rukia *nodnod*
Ephemeralism chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
.CUTE :D IchiRuki for the win!
pamianime chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Lmfao I fully enjoyed this fic! I laughed so hard at some parts and my heart raced in some as well xD hell, I felt many things here and ai loved it! Amazing
PKMNTrainerNei chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
AHHH ISSHIN IS FINALLY GOING TO GET HIS GRANDCHILDREN!

This was sooo sweet, I love poor Ichigo always stuck between a rock and a hard place but still so in love. If his kid is a girl i can imagine her questioning him too haha.
AJLYAMBER96 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
the ending wa sjust perfect!

thats how i would want my bf to shut me up cuz i talk non-stop!
Ichiru Takuechi chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
that was terrific! it had me laughing at some points, crying somewhere,shocked and everything! *gets on knees and bows* you are the master!
eelgirl13 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
oh but, there is mention of hollows here, in the point Am I Fat?
unagi-chen chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
this was really good! those are the ten questions girls do ask the most! The ending wasnt corny, it was really good!
nedandchuck chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
ooooooooooooooooooooooooh!shes pregnent! make part two and the baby gender and haircolor...

Rukia:AND EYES!

yeah!*we start chattering gily-like about the baby*
Black Sun Upon An Icy Sky chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
This was so freaking... EPIC
Voidy chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
OMG! This is awesome! Really epic! 10 question. And a very great ending! I love this. Really. This is super awesome!

Kyaa~~

and thus, we know how much Ichigo love Rukia. He's willing to do anything, everything for her. Ah~~ Love you Wick. I'll say it again. I LOVE YOU, WICK!
sanzo-reload chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
ohmygosh!

This is simply one of the most entertaining fic I've ever read! LOL..

Ichigo and Rukia are just so darn cute~! *insert giggles here*
KeyofHeart chapter 1 . 12/20/2009