Reviews for Dreaming of a Black Christmas
Brievel chapter 1 . 3/8
...they sound like the creatures from Gremlins, to me, but only slightly...
sasha6063 chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
It could be a tribble because of there pesky multiplying problem and there fur all look but they don't come out of eggs because there mammals. And tribbles really ain't horrendous there just cotton balls so maybe a xenomorph?Or cybugs or
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Tribbles?
Oh, and awww... cute. ;-P
GGMK chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Well, I'm always up for a good Christmas story.

To be honest, I had guessed they were eggs, Luke has the worst luck.

Not that the creatures were any match for Vader. And its the thought that counts.
queen-of-the-libary-and-light chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
mutant rat/chicken hybrids?
D. Eileen Wave chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Laser Gerbils? Cause I got a Sonic Gerbils. She glows blue.
Yami Rasui chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I loved your story. And I have a few ideas about the creatures. It's either a Tribble or the same thing as FizGig from The Dark Crystal. I don't remember what type of creature he was, they may not have even mentioned it. Anyway. I liked how the story was written, keep up the good work.
shadowphantomnessyahoo.com chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
I enjoyed this story a lot! It was heartwarming, in a way, although I'm not sure how Luke and Leia wound up living with Vader. And the eggs hatched into evil creatures! I suspect Furby, but...
Silver-ShadowSpark chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Cute story. Are the creatures porcupines, hedgehogs, or Tribbles? Or none of the above? If they are none of the above, I have no idea. Sorry.

Spark
Lila Kuh chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Your stories are always so fun! I've missed your Luke/Vader sense of humor.
Skykhanhunter chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
That was hilarious. I loved it. Keep writing and maybe continue this story. It would be fun.

regards Skykhanhunter.

P.S. They're Gremlins.
Taryn chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Very good! Please update this story soon!
SithKnight-Galen chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Yay, umm critters (literally, I think that was what the humans called them). That was very interesting. I figured they would've eaten thru more of Vader's stuff myself.
p.c. andrews chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Hey, Merry Christmas! Um, Gremlins? Not that I really need another cookie, but I like guessing.
Qwikshot chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
they were the nasty little mosters from critters?

very nice story - thanx for sharing

qwik