Reviews for Birds of a Feather
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
loved this fic! the idea super adorable, the marines dressed as milkmaids was hilarious, the words about Rodney so true, and to top it off, the perfectness of "i'm still jennifer. that's good enough for me" FANTASTIC job! and people have probably pointed this out to you, but you've splet Teyla wrong the first couple of times
we've got an anomaly chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I spent the whole time reading this laughing out loud! :-D
hifield chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Wonderful story ... I really enjoyed it! Thanks.
aradiaeva chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
loved it..very sweet ending and just great
Rishtalak chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
This story was wonderful. It left me with such a happy glow after reading it.
mrsdoasyouwouldbedoneby chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Oh wow! I love this story! It was so sweet... and sad because of Rodney. But I loved how you tied the story together.
tripwatcher2 chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
"Woolsey eyed her as if she’d been hitting the drug cabinet’s contents on the side. “I don’t know, Doctor Keller. Poultry isn’t my speciality.”

OMG - that is freakin' hysterical! Great job on this! Very sweet and honest to these characters.
bailey1ak chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
What a fun story. Really enjoyed it.
bluhr chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
This is a lovely story, it is very well written and it has generated warm, Christmassy feelings in my stomach :)

Merry Christmas!
Red Leader chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Ronan and Amelia Banks are an item now.
sobz chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
i was grinning the whole way throught reading the fic

it was great!
Funky In Fishnet chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Aw this was lovely and tender and bittersweet and it really made me smile. A perfect Christmas fic. Thanks so much for sharing :) Happy holidays.
penguinopus chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
That was such a sweet story. I'm finally getting caught up with all the Atlantis episodes that I recorded. It's just WRONG to have Jennifer and Rodney kissing! Even my daughter said that Rodney kisses weird. I commented that it's because he hasn't done it very often, so he hasn't had much practice. Too bad we haven't seen Ronon kissing anyone. I'm sure it would be very sweet!
renisanz chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Wow. This was so beautifully written and full of heart. I really love how Ronon gave Jennifer the time and emotional space she needed to deal with the loss of Rodney, and then he finally helped her get over it for good. Also, gave an acceptable reason as to why she chose Rodney over Ronon. The series of gifts while he was away was awesome and brilliant, and it's nice to be reminded that he's so smart with such a wicked sense of humor.
Nika Dixon chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Omgosh that was snuggly awesome and I got a little misty eyed at the end. That was so sweet. I loved his twist on it and loved the strawberries. Perfectly done for Christmas! Thank you!